- MFG: B-Stock Demo
- MFG Part#: HDW700A
- Shipping: View Rates
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock - Free Ground Commercial Shipping Lower 48
Free Commercial Ground Orders ships warehouse direct typically within 1-3 business days or less. Upgraded Expedited same day overnight shipping option available and usually ships same day Before 3 PM EST Free Ground Commercial Shipping is limited to lower 48 states only and confirmed commercial ground address. Residential address will pay shipping and if wrongly entered will be notified as such Please call or email for more info.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 4 Star Rating!
"Item as Described thank you"
By: archcityav - posted (119)
Dec 07, 2012 12:54 PM
Camcorder is a 1080i compliant 2 million-pixel RGB camera utilizing 10-bit DSP.The camcorder is designed as a highly mobile, robust field acquisition system for Digital Electronic Cinematography, high definition sports, documentary, drama and natural history program creation. Features: * Combines an HD color video camera head with an HDCAM portable video cassette recorder * Incorporates three 2/3-inch Power HAD FIT CCD imagers each with 2,200,000 pixels that conform to 1920(H) x 1080(V) CIF (Common Image Format) * 10-bit A/D converter and Advanced Digital Signal Processor (ADSP) for excellent picture quality * Superb recording quality and high reliability of the HDCAM format in the VTR section * Provides superb portability and a dust and drip-proof design for use in High Definition ENG, EFP and other applications * Optimum compromise between image quality and portability. Maintains lens commonality with current Digital BetacamÂ®, Betacam SXÂ® and Betacam SPÂ® camcorders. A range of new high definition lenses available from Canon, Fujinon and Angenieux are recommended for highest HD picture quality. A broad range of standard definition high quality lenses can be used to capture credible HD imagery. * Very low noise and a wide dynamic range ensure superb image capture within a wide range of scene illumination. * Approximately 17lbs. total weight (with battery, cassette, viewfinder and small lens). * Approximately 40W consumption; compatible with current LiIon and NiCad battery systems. * Ensures reliable high definition image and sound capture in the field. Forty-minute HD video recording in small cassette is highly advantageous for a wide range of program origination and digital electronic cinematography applications (underwater, wildlife documentary, helicopter, etc.). * Format supports 4 channels digital AES/EBU audio. Camcorder provides two input channels with redundant recording. Sync sound recording offers a significant advantage. * High horizontal MTF of 2M pixel CCD maintained up to 24Mhz luminance. Full vertical resolution maintained in video components Y, Pr and Pb. Sophisticated digital image enhancement system. * Allows instant pre-programming of the camcorder for different "looks" and shooting environments, such as emulating the attributes of a particular film stock, or matching multiple cameras precisely. * The camcorder provides full quality analog color HD playback directly from the camcorder (without an adapter) or with HDSDI playback with the HDCA-701 adapter. Facilitates confirmation of "good takes" and viewing of "dailies" on location. * Dimensions: H x W x D: 5.52 x 10.44 x 7.83 inches (140 x 265 x 340mm) * Weight: Approx. 16.53 lbs. (8.0kg)(Operating weight with lens, cassette and battery) * Power Requirements: DC 12V +5.0/-1.0V * Power Consumption: Approx. 40W * Operating Temperature: 32Â°F to 104Â°F (0Â°C to 40Â°C) * Storage Temperature: -4Â°F to 140Â°F (-20Â°C to 60Â°C) * Humidity: 25 to 85% (relative humidity) * Continuous Operating Time: Approx. 120 min. (with one BP-L90), or 80 min. (with one BP-L60) * Sensitivity: F 8.0 at 2000Lux * S/N Ratio: 54dB unweighted measured over 30Mhz bandwidth * Genlock Video Input: BNC * Time Code Input: BNC * Time Code Output: BNC * Monitor Out: BNC x 3 * Camera Mic In: XLR 3-pin * Mic/Line In: XLR 3-pin x2 * Audio Monitor Out: XLR 3 pin * Earphone Out: Mini jack * Lens: 12-pin * Remote: 8-pin * DC Input: XLR 4-pin * DC Output: 4-pin
HDCAM High Definition Camcorder w/HDVF-20 Viewfinder. The HDW-700A High Definition Camcorder is a 1080i compliant 2 million-pixel RGB camera utilizing 10-bit DSP. The camcorder is designed as a highly mobile robust field acquisition system for Digital Electronic Cinematography high definition sports documentary drama and natural history program creation.
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at email@example.com
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Fastest Shipping Ever !!!!!!!!!! Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A+++++++++++++++"
Dec 10, 2012 01:31 PM
Jul 02, 2008 03:39 PM
"Fast shipping and item arrived as advertised. Excellent transaction!"
Apr 08, 2008 09:48 AM
"great product. fast shipping"
Mar 24, 2012 08:27 PM
"As described packed well shipped SUPER FAST. Great eBayer!"
Dec 21, 2010 12:01 PM
"Item arrived exactly as described and works GREAT! Thanks very much!"
Apr 09, 2010 12:11 PM
Jan 05, 2013 04:08 PM
Nov 20, 2011 01:11 PM
"Fast shipping works as described. Thank you! A++"
Feb 15, 2013 08:13 AM
"LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING GREAT SELLER WILL BUY FROM AGAIN THANKS FOR MOVIE PASS"
Jan 19, 2012 06:55 PM
Jan 23, 2011 07:29 PM
Jun 14, 2012 11:20 AM
"Great Seller Great Service"
Dec 02, 2011 03:56 PM
Dec 23, 2010 11:34 AM
"fast shipping A+"
Dec 01, 2012 08:34 AM