Canon 2807B005 EOS 50D EF 28-135mm IS USA KitCanon EOS 50D kit w/ 28-135mm lens
The Canon EOS 50D is a SLR digital camera that will please both the casual user who is new to an single lens reflex camera, and also the seasoned professional. It has a 15.1MP CMOS sensor (4752 x 3168 pixels) and can record in either RAW or JPEG format with a fast ISO for shooting in low lit areas. It has a face detection system that will adjust to the optimal AF settings for any situations, or the more experienced user can set them manually.
Price: Request More Information
|Mfg. Part Num:||2807B005|
|Availability:||Discontinued Product From The Manufacturer|
|Discount:||Education and Government quantity discounts are available. Please call or email for more info.|
Discontinued Product From The Manufacture
Top Rated Seller
- - 5 Star Rating!
"Fast shipping & Good item. Good seller. Thank you!"
By: knight6946 - posted (263)
Aug 20, 2007 08:39 PM
Camera Key Features:
- 15.1 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- 6.3fps continuous shooting, max. burst 90 JPEGs with UDMA card
- DIGIC 4 processor
- ISO 100-3200, expandable to 12800
- 9-point wide area AF
- 3.0” Clear View VGA LCD with Live View mode & Face Detection Live AF
- Magnesium alloy body, with environmental protection
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- HDMI connection for high quality viewing and playback on a High Definition TV
- Full compatibility with Canon EF and EF-S lenses and EX-series Speedlites
Lens Key Features
- Internal focus
- Non-rotating lensfront
22.3 x 14.9 mm CMOS sensor
RGB Color Filter Array
Built-in fixed low-pass filter (with self-cleaning unit)
15.5 million total pixels
15.1 million effective pixels
3:2 aspect ratio
4752 x 3168
3456 x 2304
2353 x 1568
RAW (.CR2; 14-bit)
JPEG (EXIF 2.21) - Fine / Normal
RAW + JPEG (separate files)
sRAW1 (7.1 MP)
sRAW2 (3.8 MP)
Canon EF / EF-S lens mount
1.6x field of view crop
"EOS Integrated Cleaning System"
Self-cleaning sensor unit (filter in front of sensor vibrates at high frequency at start-up and shutdown - can be disabled)
Dust Delete Data - Data from a test shot is used to 'map' dust spots and can be later removed using Canon DPP Software
9-point TTL CMOS sensor
All points cross-type for lenses of F5.6 or faster
Center point additionally sensitive with lenses of F2.8 or faster
AF working range: -0.5 - 18 EV (at 23°C, ISO 100)
One shot AF
AI Servo AF
AI Focus AF
AF Point Selection
Up to 8 m
+/- 20 steps
Adjust all lenses by same amount/individually adjust up to 20 lenses
TTL 35 zone SPC
Metering range: EV 0.0 - 20 EV
Evaluative 35 zone
Partial (9% at center)
Spot metering (approx. 3.8% at center)
Auto: One Shot AF with evaluative metering
Manual: AE lock button
0.3 or 0.5 EV increments
+/- 2.0 EV
0.3 or 0.5 EV increments
Auto ISO (100-1600)
ISO 100 - 3200
0.3 or 1.0 EV increments
H1 (6400) and H2 (12800) expansion
100,000 exposure durability
30 - 1/8000 sec
0.3 or 0.5 EV increments
Flash X-Sync: 1/250 sec
Kelvin (2500 - 10000 K in 100 K steps)
User def. 1
User def. 2
User def. 3
Custom image parameters
Sharpness: 0 to 7
Contrast: -4 to +4
Saturation: -4 to +4
Color tone: -4 to +4
B&W filter: N, Ye, Or, R, G
B&W tone: N, S, B, P, G
Highlight tone priority
Auto lighting optimizer (4 settings)
Long exposure noise reduction
High ISO noise reduction (4 settings)
Auto correction of lens peripheral illumination (vignetting)
Ef-A (Standard Precision Matte - included)
Ef-D (Precision Matte with grid)
Ef-S (Super Precision Matte for easier manual focus)
Quick-return half mirror (transmission:reflection ratio 40:60)
Mirror lock-up (once or multiple exposures)
3.0 " TFT LCD
7 brightness levels
160 ° viewing angle
LCD Live view
Live TTL display of scene from CMOS image sensor
100% frame coverage
Real-time evaluative metering using CMOS image sensor
Best view or exposure simulation
Grid optional (x2)
1. Single image with exposure, file number, storage slot
2. As 1 but also image count and quality
3. Detailed exposure information, thumbnail and luminance histogram
4. Less detailed exposure info., thumbnail, luminance and RGB histograms
Magnify optional (5x or 10x at AF point)
Three AF modes - Live mode/Quick mode/Face Detection
Remote live view using EOS Utility 2.0 (via USB or WiFi/Ethernet using WFT)
Auto pop-up E-TTL II auto flash
FOV coverage up to 17 mm (27 mm equiv.)
Guide number approx 13 m / 43 ft (ISO 100)
Cycle time approx. 3 sec
Flash compensation +/-2.0 EV in 0.3 or 0.5 EV increments
X-Sync: 1/250 sec
E-TTL II auto flash with EX-series Speedlites
In-camera flash configuration (currently only 580 EX II)
Wireless multi-flash support
Program AE (P)
Shutter priority AE (Tv)
Aperture priority AE (Av)
Camera user settings 1
Camera user settings 2
High-speed continuous: 6.3 fps
Low-speed continuous: 3 fps
Self-timer: 2 or 10 sec (3 sec with mirror lock-up)
Large/Fine JPEG: 90 frames (with UDMA card)
RAW: 16 frames
25 custom functions with 74 settings in 4 groups
Optional BP-E2N battery grip
Optional BP-E2 battery grip
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
N3 type wired remote control
PC Sync flash terminal
Communication terminal on base for WFT-E3/E3A
Compact Flash Type I or II (inc. FAT32)
Supports UDMA cards
Canon Original Data Security Kit supported ("Original Image Data")
No CF card supplied
Lithium-Ion BP-511A rechargeable battery (supplied & charger)
Supports BP-511 / BP-511A / BP-512 / BP-514
CR2016 Lithium battery (date/time backup)
Optional AC adapter
Mounts on base of camera and also acts as vertical grip
Has its own BP-511A battery
Wireless 802.11b / 802.11g
Wireless security: WEP, TKIP/AES, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
Wireless methods: Infrastructure or Ad Hoc
Wired ethernet (100 Base-TX)
Transfer: FTP, PTP (remote control by computer), HTTP (view / remote fire)
USB host capable: External hard drives, flash drives
USB comms: GPS devices (records coordinates and altitude in image header)
146 x 108 x 74 mm (5.7 x 4.2 x 2.9 in)
No battery: 730 g (1.6 lb)
With battery: 822 g (1.8 lb)
Minimum Focus Distance
Angle of View
76 to 18 Degrees
- BP-511A Lithium-Ion Battery (7.4v 1390mAh)
- CG-580 Portable Battery Charger
- USB Interface Cable
- EW-100BK Wide Camera Strap for EOS (Black)
- Body Cap
- EOS Digital Solution Software CD-ROM
- User Manual
- Software Instruction Manual
- 1-Year Canon U.S.A. Limited Warranty
- EF-S 28-135mm AF IS Lens
- 72mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
1. Are You An Authorized Dealer ?
AValive is an authorized dealer of all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1992 and have legally binding contracts for all the products we carry. You can be assured you are purchasing a product that carries the full manufactures warranty and we do not sell sideways or grey market goods ever!
2. Authorized Use of AValive Website
3. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
AValive is an authorized USA dealer for all the products we sell. There for you the buyer are entitled to the full USA manufacture warranty per item as supported directly from the manufacture. You are responsible for contacting the manufacture if the item is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"NO ANSWER TO REPEATED EMAILS POOR SERVICE USE IF YOU DON'T MIND NOT RECEIVING!"
Nov 25, 2008 01:36 PM
"recomend excellent seller"
Aug 21, 2008 12:51 PM
"Great seller; quick shipment item is what I expected. Highly recommended."
Aug 15, 2008 10:00 PM
"Great transaction. Thank you!"
Aug 01, 2008 01:44 PM
"exactly as described fast shipping"
Jul 25, 2008 05:23 PM
"Work Great! THank!"
Jul 23, 2008 10:54 AM
"Thanks for the fast shipping!"
Jul 16, 2008 05:01 PM
"As described good price good communication."
Jul 10, 2008 03:06 PM
"Thank You!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Jun 25, 2008 03:34 PM
"Fast shipping Great transaction!"
Sep 10, 2007 04:25 AM
"Fast shipping & Good item. Good seller. Thank you!"
Aug 20, 2007 08:39 PM