- MFG: Cineform
- MFG Part#: CSPLX-011
- Shipping: View Rates
- Condition: New
- Availability: Electronic Download.
This item is downloaded electronically from the manufacture via email or ftp link. We typically provide license information with in 1 business day If you can not download AValive will provide a disc in the USA for 9.95 including shipping. Please call or email for more info.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 4 Star Rating!
"Really nice thank you."
By: xmdstorex - posted (467)
Jul 30, 2012 01:43 PM
All adjustments that Neo3D applies via the bundled First Light application – such as non-destructive primary color correction, 2D/3D text and graphics overlays, and 3D image adjustments – are performed in real time and travel on top of the underlying 3D video layer as Active Metadata. Neo3D can be used for online 3D finishing or as an offline program designed to ready a 3D project for finishing within another tool. The software is capable of producing dual-link stereo output to drive RealD, Dolby, and XpanD projectors.
Neo3D includes all software tools and applications that come with Cineform's Neo program, including HD Link (for Windows) and ReMaster (for Mac), which convert all most all camera/file sources into Cineform files.
One of the most powerful features introduced for version 5 is the expanded set of keyframeable 3D adjustments that First Light can execute in order to fine-tune the convergence of your right-eye and left-eye footage. Also expanded is the list of keyframeable stereo color adjustments that you can execute in real time. There's also OpenGL display support for timeline and First Light monitoring (Windows-only), as well as HD-SDI/HDMI monitoring support in Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro (through AJA Kona LHi/3 – drivers supplied by AJA).
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Great transaction. Buy from this seller."
Oct 26, 2010 07:16 AM
"Very good item tanks..."
Nov 01, 2012 10:07 PM
"Fast shipping works as described. Thank you! A++"
Feb 15, 2013 08:13 AM
"Great Deal! Great Seller! A+A+A+A"
Oct 22, 2011 03:00 AM
"Wow! Super fast shipping. Great job. Thanks!!!"
Feb 17, 2012 02:30 PM
"Item shipped fast and was new in box exactly as described. A++ seller."
Jul 17, 2008 03:04 AM
Jul 31, 2008 04:35 PM
"Fast Shipping Excellent Ebayer A+++++++++++++++++++++++++"
Dec 12, 2007 05:42 PM
"Great product really good price! = )"
Feb 16, 2010 01:28 PM
"Fast delivery! A++++++"
May 13, 2012 05:25 AM
"Another great transaction with this seller"
Aug 21, 2012 10:28 PM
"Great seller great communication very quick shipping thanks!!"
Nov 29, 2012 04:44 AM
"Great product! Super fast shipping!"
Dec 11, 2008 08:16 PM
"Everything was great"
Nov 08, 2010 05:10 PM
"arrived on time and as described"
Dec 30, 2012 04:55 PM