Cobra Crane 5046 SteadyTracker XtremeCamera Stabilizers for cameras up to 6lbs., Actual Length - 22.25 inch, Height - 23.5.
|Mfg. Part Num:||5046|
|Discount:||Education and Government quantity discounts are available. Please call or email for more info.|
Upgraded Expedited same day overnite shipping option available and usually ships same day Before 3 PM EST. Ground Orders ships warehouse direct typically within 1-3 business days.Please call or email for more info.
Top Rated Seller
- - 4 Star Rating!
"Perfect transaction thanks."
By: copperbleu555 - posted (652)
Aug 17, 2010 06:42 AM
SteadyTracker gets the shots that get the jobs.
SteadyTracker is simple to set up, a cinch to maintain and is easy to operate while taking amazing footage. The SteadyTracker gives you the ability to shoot subject matter that is impossible to shoot otherwise. Take amazing footage as you walk, run, travel upstairs, ski, ride on a motorcycle or even shoot out of a moving car. Expand the creativity of your production by engaging the viewers when making them a part of the action. The competition can fly, pan, boom, and tilt but there is no control of the device during these moves. This is what sets the SteadyTracker apart from the others, with the SteadyTracker you can accelerate and decelerate when panning, quickly start/stop, reverse directions while flying, tilt smoothly at the start or end of a boom, or dutch off the axis during a flying move. All that at a truly affordable price.
SteadyTrackers have been designed for handheld use, body supported use, and self supported use. When hand held you can smoothly circle around your subject, dutching, booming, and tilting on the fly, changing angles and framing just like in music videos. You can do chase scenes, go up and down stairs, jump off walls, go over picnic tables, follow people in cars, shoot weddings, receptions, love stories, sports, documentaries, choirs, plays, etc. SteadyTrackers have been used shooting water skiers and wake boarders, shooting skiers and snowboarders, and a wide variety of sporting events. SteadyTrackers make getting that motion shot easy and smooth without the shake, rattle and roll of a handheld camera.
When body mounted it rests on your leg letting you zoom and focus with a heads up position with both eyes free to monitor or look for new scenes. Pull it up to your body with your eye against the viewfinder for traditional zooming style shots. Lift it up on your shoulder and shoot over people’s heads while looking in the color monitor for perfect framing. When self supported you can tilt and pan "monopod style" from the floor or the edge of a table. Set it up like a tripod and get in the shot yourself. This lets you completely rest as you think of your next shot.
Mounting your camera on the included release plates takes less than a minute and again less than a minute to balance the whole unit. No other steady system can be set up and ready to go, so you never miss a shot and you can get in and out of the job quickly thus saving time and saving money and getting back out there for that next job. All that while your competitor is busy unrigging and packing up their body mounted steady rig.
When your done, the SteadyTracker can be simply put down on the ground. It has feet to allow the SteadyTracker to stand up with your camera elevated so as to protect your camera. Unlike traditional monopods, which can not be simply put down, the SteadyTracker can be set down and retrieved in seconds, so you are ready for the special shot. No need for long set up times, since you simply pick up the SteadyTracker and start shooting.
SteadyTrackers can be used for low mode shooting as well. Simply add the optional low mode accessory for either the SteadyTracker Xtreme or the SteadyTracker Ultralight and now you can shoot from a dogs point of view. Get shots from real low and get really cool speed sensation.
- Steady motion shots – Add more value to your production and make more money on every shot.
- Fluid appearance – Smooth movements, no jerky actions.
- Floating shots – Appears as if the camera is floating.
- Better than a Monopod - Stands on its own.
- Flexible – you can get any angle because it is not connected to you.
- Reliable – Sturdy alloy construction.
- Simple - Uses counter balance, without gyros or gimbles.
- Powder coated finish – Preserves the appearance.
- Comfortable handling – Foam grip is soft, easy to handle and control.
- Ergonomically designed – Comfortable to use for long periods.
- Fast / Easy Setup - Sets up in minutes.
- Flying Mode-Smooth motion shots. Tilts, pans & Dutch angles while in motion.
- Monopod Mode- Static tilts, pans, Dutchs & zooms.
- Self Supported Mode- Gets locked off shots.
- Static Body Mounted Modes- Tilts, pans, Dutchs, zooms and ready to fly.
- Periscope Mode- Static tilts, pans, booms, Dutchs and high flying shots.
- SteadyTracker Xtreme
- Camera Quick Release Plate and locking screw
- Installation Guide and DVD
1. Are You An Authorized Dealer ?
AValive is an authorized dealer of all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1992 and have legally binding contracts for all the products we carry. You can be assured you are purchasing a product that carries the full manufactures warranty and we do not sell sideways or grey market goods ever!
2. Authorized Use of AValive Website
3. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
AValive is an authorized USA dealer for all the products we sell. There for you the buyer are entitled to the full USA manufacture warranty per item as supported directly from the manufacture. You are responsible for contacting the manufacture if the item is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"amazing deal fast shipping and excellent price thank you!"
Jun 07, 2011 12:22 AM
Sep 08, 2010 04:04 PM
"Perfect transaction thanks."
Aug 17, 2010 06:42 AM