Mackie HD1501 15in Powered HD Subwoofer 1200WThe HD1501 15" Powered Subwoofer is the perfect compact sub for your HD Series system, creating a lightweight and portable PA solution that sounds great. The HD1501 is capable of producing 1200W of power and it does so in an extremely compact design that's easy to move from gig to gig. Class-D Fast Recovery amplification makes the HD1501 ultra-efficient, effortlessly delivering massive power to the 15" driver that's custom-designed to handle the job. Expertly tweaked tuning filters, internal crossovers and protection circuitry are designed by EAW for the ultimate in professional performance. Give your Mackie HD, SRMv2 or any other full-range system a much needed hot Bass injection with the Mackie HD1501 Powered Subwoofer.
Portable, Professional PA
Just pair up the HD1501 Powered Subwoofer with any HD Series full-range Loudspeaker for an extremely portable PA that delivers unmatched clarity and eliminates the need for tons of expensive and heavy outboard gear. The precision-tuned HD1501 is a perfect match for the top boxes, with a high-pass output specifically designed to alleviate the power-hungry low frequencies from getting to your top boxes, allowing them to do what they do best. The entire system features protective circuitry including Peak and RMS limiting, over-excursion and thermal protection to keep those lows pumping at all costs. It's also a great match for your SRM450v2.
Power and Agility
The HD1501 Powered Subwoofer delivers 1200 Watts of Peak power using Mackie's Class-D Fast Recovery amplification. Class-D Amps allow for extremely high-output in a design that is much lighter than traditional amplifiers. Normally, a sub that can push that kind of power is no fun to lug around. Okay, we can't promise a fun load in, but we can say that your subs are now probably lighter than your bassist's rig. It's also really compact, which means you might even be able to carry it all by yourself…sorry roadies. Plus, our Fast Recovery design allows the Amplifier to recover more quickly when pushed into Clipping. This means less distortion when things get too loud. Hey, we would just tell you to turn it down, but we're not the cops or your old man neighbor.
Tweaked and Tuned
Mackie has once again called on the sonic geniuses over at EAW to make the HD1501 the most punchy, chest-pounding Subwoofer in its class. The ported, direct-radiating design means super-low Frequency extension that is smooth and powerful. EAW also custom specified the 15" driver to work in perfect harmony with the Amplifier. Some of the other guys claim high wattage, but use limiters to reduce the amount of actual power that hits the speaker. That's like buying a 40-year-old single malt scotch and mixing it with Mountain Dew. We would never do that to you… the Woofer is designed to soak up each and every Bit of power the Amp puts out. Precision Phase control and tuning filters make the HD1501the perfect companion to the HD1521 or SRM450v2, especially when using the high-pass outputs. A finely tuned, Phase aligned and undeniably professional PA system is just a couple of patches away.
Ready for Anything
The phrase "would survive a nuclear explosion" is thrown around a lot these days, so we won't do that here. But it goes without saying that the HD1501 embodies Mackie's "Built-Like-A-Tank" philosophy and is certifiably road-worthy. First off, the enclosure is built using 15mm birch. Wood is not only more durable than plastic, but delivers a more natural Sound. Hey, we were founded by hippies and dig that natural stuff. But, outward appearances do matter, so we've covered the HD1501 in durable textured black paint that minimizes the risk of scratching. The grill is equally robust, made using powder coated steel and flush with the enclosure to avoid denting. But we also thought of the install market and you can flip off that trademark "Mackie Blue" LED on the front if you want the HD1501 to blend seamlessly into the background. Throw in the fact that is one of the most compact subwoofers available and you've got an ultra-professional Bass bin that can be tossed in the back of your sub-compact, bio-diesel electric hybrid (like I said…founded by hippies).
Price: Request More Information
|Mfg. Part Num:||HD1501|
|Availability:||Not Available Online from AValive.com|
|Discount:||Education and Government quantity discounts are available. Please call or email for more info.|
Product Not able to be purchased online from AValive and information here within is for comparative shopping purposes . Call or Visit one of our many locations for this or a suitable replacement product.
Top Rated Seller
- - 4 Star Rating!
"Received items without problem"
By: scoobyiscool - posted (188)
Nov 06, 2008 12:38 PM
1. Are You An Authorized Dealer ?
AValive is an authorized dealer of all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1992 and have legally binding contracts for all the products we carry. You can be assured you are purchasing a product that carries the full manufactures warranty and we do not sell sideways or grey market goods ever!
2. Authorized Use of AValive Website
3. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
AValive is an authorized USA dealer for all the products we sell. There for you the buyer are entitled to the full USA manufacture warranty per item as supported directly from the manufacture. You are responsible for contacting the manufacture if the item is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Received items without problem"
Nov 06, 2008 12:38 PM