- MFG: Newtek
- MFG Part#: 3DAEWEAP
- Shipping: View Rates
- Availability: Not Available Online from AValive.com
Product Not able to be purchased online from AValive and information here within is for comparative shopping purposes . Call or Visit one of our many locations for this or a suitable replacement product.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 4 Star Rating!
"Quick delivery! I love the product."
By: coco2509 - posted (104)
Aug 30, 2012 08:01 PM
3D Arsenal Educational Wedding/Event Ammo Pack
The Wedding Event Ammo Pak for 3D Arsenal Creation Theatre - Academic License from Newtek is a plug-in for the 3D Arsenal Creation Theatre that includes many animation and transition effects designed specifically for use in videos of weddings, Bar and Bah Mitzvahs, photo montages, film transfers, plays and recitals. This software features an academic license, which lets students and educators purchase it at a reduced price in comparison to buying the full retail version of the software without losing any functionality.
The software is works with your copy of 3D Arsenal Creation Theatre or LightWave 3D 7.5 or higher, utilizing its rendering engine and features a custom interface to facilitate easy graphic creation. The software runs on the Windows platform, making it an excellent solution for anyone who needs to create 3D graphics for their video projects.
Designed for NLE Users
The Wedding Event Ammo Pak for 3D Arsenal Creation Theatre was designed with video editors in mind. It is geared towards making 3D text, logos and visual effects for video, giving editors the tools they need to easily enhance their projects.
This plug-in features animations and effects aimed specifically at spicing up your event videos. Effects for all types of events, including weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, plays and recitals, are included. This is an excellent tool for event videographers.
This software comes with an academic license, perfect for educators and students alike. The reduced cost allows you to learn to use the software without having to make a huge investment in a professionally priced edition.
Application: 3D Graphics Creation
User Interface: Custom Interface for LightWave[7.5] or higher
Modeling Tools: 3D Logos, Text Effects, 3D Special Effects
Animation Tools: Yes
Visual Effects: Yes
BMP 24 & 32-bit (.bmp)
Cineon FP (.cin)
PICT 24 & 32-bit (.pct)
PNG 24 & 32-bit (.png)
Photoshop 24 & 32-bit (.psd)
RLA 24 & 32-bit, Deluxe RLA (.rla)
SGI 24, 32, 48, & 64-bit (.rgb)
Sun 24 & 32-bit (.ras)
AVI & DirectShow (.avi)
QuickTime, QuickTime VR, & QuickTime Stereo (.mov)
Flexible Float & Flexible Integer (.flx)
Software Requirements: Windows
Operating System: Windows 98, NT (SP6), 2000 (SP3), XP (SP1)
Host Software: 3D Arsenal Creation Theatre or LightWave 3D 7.5 or greater
Hardware Requirements : Windows
Computer: Pentium II or higher (Pentium IV recommended
Network: TCP/IP Network Protocol Installed
Memory: 256 MB (1 GB recommended)
Hard Drive: 32 MB available space (not including content)
Graphics Card: AGP slot interface; Full Open OpenGL and DirectX support; Latest drivers from chipset manufacturer; 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended); 32 MB onboard dedicated RAM per display (128 MB recommended)
AValive is an authorized dealer of all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1992 and have legally binding contracts for all the products we carry. You can be assured you are purchasing a product that carries the full manufactures warranty and we do not sell sideways or grey market goods ever!
2. Authorized Use of AValive Website
3. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
AValive is an authorized USA dealer for all the products we sell. There for you the buyer are entitled to the full USA manufacture warranty per item as supported directly from the manufacture. You are responsible for contacting the manufacture if the item is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
Jan 22, 2012 09:02 AM
"Fast shipping thanks"
Apr 11, 2013 12:50 PM
Mar 31, 2010 09:09 PM
"Fast shipping. Great product. THanks"
Oct 08, 2010 06:05 PM
"very quick shipping Item as described but be careful-this is only for PCIe slot"
May 08, 2010 03:33 PM
"Fast shipping but very very expensive brokage... More than 20% fee."
Dec 15, 2011 09:23 PM
Oct 04, 2009 11:48 AM
"Just as described. Fast shipping. Great job. Thanks for reminder."
Jan 21, 2012 06:36 AM
"Super fast shipping! Awesome product..."
Sep 30, 2011 12:27 PM
"Product as represented. Fast Shipping"
Sep 20, 2012 07:08 PM
"Awesome seller! Very fast shipping! Great bargain awesome service! Thanks! A++"
Jun 08, 2011 05:08 AM
"Thanks for the fast shipment!"
Nov 26, 2008 01:32 PM
"got quick and painless"
Jan 05, 2008 08:51 AM
"Excellent transaction....thank you!!"
Nov 01, 2008 12:20 PM
"Rasche Lieferung teurer Versand!"
Nov 28, 2008 08:17 AM
AValive provides rental and services across the country, choose your city below:
- Atlanta, GA :404-461-9560
- Charleston, SC :866-937-7628
- Charlotte, NC :866-937-7628
- Hilton Head, SC :866-937-7628
- Jacksonville, FL :904-425-9825
- Miami, FL :: 786-374-2665
- Nashville, TN :615-649-4540
- Orlando, FL :407-413-9492
- Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, NC :877-387-5464
- San Juan, PR :866-937-7628
- Savannah, GA :404-461-9560
- St Petersburg, FL :813-358-4048
- Tampa, FL :813-358-4048
- Vero Beach, FL :772-410-8495
- West Palm Beach, FL :561-459-1992
- Wilmington, NC :910.790.0324