- MFG: Newtek
- MFG Part#: 3P002090-0101
- Shipping: View Rates
- Availability: Discontinued Product From The Manufacturer No Stock Left
Discontinued Product From The Manufacture No Stock Left Do Not Call Do Not Order
Top Rated Seller:
- - 5 Star Rating!
"Thanks for a great easy transaction"
By: glenandkathy - posted (812)
Jan 25, 2013 06:53 PM
3PLAY gives sports broadcasters, leagues, teams and schools an affordable option to deliver instant replay and slow motion for broadcast, webcast, arena scoreboard displays and more.
- Capture all the action with synchronized, continuous recording and display of up to three video streams
- Replace three HD decks at a fraction of the cost
- Deliver slow motion instant replays as soon as recording begins without interrupting capture
- Organize replays in separate lists using color coding to easily distinguish teams, players, game periods, event types, highlights and more
- Play back key elements at variable speeds from multiple camera angles to give the viewer a comprehensive look at all the action
- Quickly export highlight reels of selected video segments including an edit decision list for rapid turn-around
- Replay pristine HD footage in 1080i or 720p as well as component, Y/C and composite SD in 4:3 or 16:9
- Multi-standard version supports both NTSC and PAL
- Choose from two output modes. 1-Out mode allows the 3PLAY operator to send a switched replay from multiple camera angles to the switcher. 3-Out mode allows the operator to control the playback speed while the switcher is fed all three outputs allowing the director to choose the camera angle.
- Record three isolated cameras (ISO) simultaneously providing the ability to edit the event in post for maximum flexibility and functionality
- 3 Serial Digital Inputs with HD-SDI and SDI support
- 3 Component inputs with HD and SDI support
- 3 Y/C inputs
- 3 Composite inputs
- 3 Serial Digital outputs with HD-SDI and SDI support
- 3 Component outputs with HD and SDI support
- 3 Y/C outputs
- 3 Composite outputs
- 1080i 59.94Hz
- 1080i 50Hz*
- 720p 59.94Hz
- 720p 50Hz*
- 480i 59.94Hz
- 576i 50Hz*
- 3PLAY supports both 16:9 and 4:3 aspects
- * Requires the multi-standard version of 3PLAY
- Locks to HD or SD analog signals.
- Supports either tri-level or regular sync sources.
- Up to four channels embedded audio supported on SDI and HD-SDI inputs
- 3 AES3/SPDIF digital Audio inputs
- 4 Balanced analog inputs per video channel
- Nominal level +4 dBu (-20dBFS), Maximum level +24 dBu
- 4 embedded audio outputs per video output is supported on SDI and HD-SDI
- 3 AES3/SPDIF digital audio outputs
- 4 Balanced analog outputs per video channel
- Nominal level +4 dBu (-20dBFS), Maximum level +24 dBu
- Video is compressed using MPEG-2 VBR, I-Frame only.
- Audio is uncompressed and sampled at 48kHz, 24-bit.
- 30 hours of storage (10 hours of 3 simultaneous channels.)
- HD-SDI video conforms to SMPTE 292M
- SD video conforms to SMPTE 259M and ITU-R BT.656.
- Analog audio levels conform to SMPTE RP-155
AValive is an authorized dealer of all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1992 and have legally binding contracts for all the products we carry. You can be assured you are purchasing a product that carries the full manufactures warranty and we do not sell sideways or grey market goods ever!
2. Authorized Use of AValive Website
3. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
AValive is an authorized USA dealer for all the products we sell. There for you the buyer are entitled to the full USA manufacture warranty per item as supported directly from the manufacture. You are responsible for contacting the manufacture if the item is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Super fast shipping"
Mar 04, 2013 03:06 PM
"ON TIME GREAT PRICE THANKS"
Apr 06, 2012 01:31 PM
"Awesome! Thank you!!!"
Jan 24, 2012 09:37 PM
"Great seller recommended!"
Aug 26, 2011 12:57 PM
Feb 26, 2012 07:22 AM
"Fast shipping Great communication A++++++++++"
Oct 16, 2010 01:33 AM
"well represented and quick shipment. great seller... thanks!"
May 18, 2011 12:12 PM
Jun 25, 2012 06:34 PM
"Great product fast delivery very satisfied :)"
Nov 06, 2012 06:42 AM
"Great product super low price. Thank you!"
Dec 29, 2011 07:31 AM
"Fast shipping great cable!"
May 26, 2012 02:19 AM
"Good seller item as described quick shipping thank you!"
Nov 03, 2010 12:05 PM
Mar 14, 2012 04:02 PM
Dec 12, 2011 10:03 PM
"Ultra Fast Shipping. Would buy again. Great Product. Triple a Plus Ebayer AAA+"
Nov 09, 2011 04:45 PM
AValive provides rental and services across the country, choose your city below:
- Atlanta, GA :404-461-9560
- Charleston, SC :866-937-7628
- Charlotte, NC :866-937-7628
- Hilton Head, SC :866-937-7628
- Jacksonville, FL :904-425-9825
- Miami, FL :: 786-374-2665
- Nashville, TN :615-649-4540
- Orlando, FL :407-413-9492
- Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, NC :877-387-5464
- San Juan, PR :866-937-7628
- Savannah, GA :404-461-9560
- St Petersburg, FL :813-358-4048
- Tampa, FL :813-358-4048
- Vero Beach, FL :772-410-8495
- West Palm Beach, FL :561-459-1992
- Wilmington, NC :910.790.0324