- MFG: Newtek
- MFG Part#: LW040001-0100
- Shipping: View Rates
- Condition: New
- Availability: Not Available Online from AValive.com
Product Not able to be purchased online from AValive and information here within is for comparative shopping purposes . Call or Visit one of our many locations for this or a suitable replacement product.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 5 Star Rating!
"Arrived quickly. Great price. Exactly as described."
By: viatorci - posted (37)
Oct 11, 2012 11:35 AM
LightWave 10 is the first release of LightWave 3D to integrate NewTek's CORE technology with enhanced Modeler and Layout. The three elements work in unison to give you the workflow and functionality you're familiar with, along with the interactive power of the innovative CORE technologies. LightWave's speed, flexibility, value and control are the benefits you count on and LightWave 10 delivers all that and more.LightWave 10 benefits artists with unique features not found in any other 3D application, like Viewport Preview Rendering (VPR) and CG hardware enhancements that give you an immediate look at changes to your rendered scenes, and real-time OpenGL views of Ambient Occlusion, Bloom, Stereoscopic Anaglyph and HDRI background images. LightWave 10 delivers the power of Modeler and Layout with next generation CORE technologies, such as immersive real-time and game tools, Python-based expressions and scripting, Bullet rigid body dynamics and sophisticated UV mapping capabilities.
NO RETURNS ON THIS PRODUCT
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
Dec 01, 2011 06:23 AM
"well well i don't know what to says the cable veryrrrrrrrr good quality thx"
Jul 18, 2012 06:22 PM
Aug 24, 2012 11:50 AM
"Thank you! Item arrived as described."
Nov 26, 2010 02:14 PM
Apr 14, 2011 06:32 PM
"Thanks from Recording Services and Supply"
Jan 18, 2011 05:29 AM
"thankyou very fast delivery"
Sep 01, 2012 05:26 PM
"Smooth transaction - fast shipping - would deal again."
Apr 18, 2009 06:08 PM
"Good product fast shipping. Item was not in original packaging though."
Dec 09, 2011 11:21 AM
May 14, 2012 05:36 PM
"Excellent transaction product exactly as described."
Dec 02, 2010 02:16 PM
"AAA+++ FAST SHIPMENT"
Jan 29, 2008 02:15 PM
"Shipped item very fast satisfied."
Nov 20, 2010 07:27 PM
"Just great. Free shipping and low price both.. prompt."
Mar 04, 2010 11:46 AM
"Got it! Works fine. Thank you."
Jan 05, 2012 05:33 PM