- MFG: Newtek
- MFG Part#: RD1.0FMac
- Shipping: View Rates
- Availability: Discontinued Product From The Manufacturer No Stock Left
Discontinued Product From The Manufacture No Stock Left Do Not Call Do Not Order
Top Rated Seller:
- - 5 Star Rating!
By: rockindaburbs - posted (121)
Feb 28, 2013 06:40 PM
Based upon the render engine of Emmy Award-winning LightWave 3D, LightWave Rendition for Adobe Photoshop gives creative artists the ability to render models imported through Photoshop CS3 Extended and deliver the richness of detail, textures and lighting attributes found in the original 3D object format, all within the Photoshop Extended environment.
LightWave Rendition for Adobe Photoshop will ship with its own 3D model art library and works with models from other sources, such as Google SketchUp’s 3D Warehouse or any of these readily available common 3D interchange formats: LWO, 3DS, OBJ, U3D, KMZ, and COLLADA, allowing each to be fully rendered in high-resolution.
- Render Quality: Allows for quick render of previews and high-quality photo-real final images.
- Anti-alias Quality: Complete control gives you the smoothest edges possible on your 3D render.
- Material Preset: You have the option to apply preset or selected Photoshop materials to the surface of your 3D object for complete flexibility in design
- Light Environment: Enjoy complete control of the final light environment for your object by applying light attributes to any Photoshop layer in your image.
AValive is an authorized dealer of all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1992 and have legally binding contracts for all the products we carry. You can be assured you are purchasing a product that carries the full manufactures warranty and we do not sell sideways or grey market goods ever!
2. Authorized Use of AValive Website
3. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
AValive is an authorized USA dealer for all the products we sell. There for you the buyer are entitled to the full USA manufacture warranty per item as supported directly from the manufacture. You are responsible for contacting the manufacture if the item is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
Nov 30, 2007 06:41 AM
"Excellent seller great product. Would buy from again A++++"
Mar 12, 2012 03:20 PM
"very fast shipping"
Jan 29, 2012 04:13 PM
"Fast shipping. excellent service. will shop again"
Jul 08, 2012 08:58 PM
"As promised. Quick shipment. Thanks A++++++"
Dec 23, 2011 07:36 PM
Mar 07, 2010 08:26 AM
"Product as Advertised. Excellent Seller! Fast Shipping! Highly Recommended A++"
Apr 16, 2012 07:29 AM
"Fast shipping but very very expensive brokage... More than 20% fee."
Dec 15, 2011 09:23 PM
"A++++++++THANKS.....GREAT COMM. AND DELIVERY"
Sep 24, 2007 08:12 AM
Mar 12, 2011 09:20 AM
"Item was as advertised and was shipped out quickly."
Nov 04, 2011 02:16 PM
"Great seller fast shipping A++++ Thanks"
Nov 01, 2010 10:40 PM
"great item awesome price fast shipment... thanks a lot!!!"
Dec 18, 2010 10:15 AM
"Super transaction very fast payment excellent communication. Thanks!"
Nov 27, 2007 05:40 PM
"Thanks. Great product and received from USA (to Australia) in 8 days. 20 stars!"
Mar 07, 2012 01:30 PM
AValive provides rental and services across the country, choose your city below:
- Atlanta, GA :404-461-9560
- Charleston, SC :866-937-7628
- Charlotte, NC :866-937-7628
- Jacksonville, FL :866-937-7628
- Miami, FL :: 786-374-2665
- Nashville, TN :615-649-4540
- Orlando, FL :407-413-9492
- Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, NC :877-387-5464
- San Juan, PR :866-937-7628
- West Palm Beach, FL :866-937-7628
- Wilmington, NC :910.790.0324