- MFG: ^*Screwtek
- MFG Part#: XD000190-0101
- Shipping: View Rates
- Availability: Not Available Online from AValive.com
Product Not able to be purchased online from AValive and information here within is for comparative shopping purposes . Call or Visit one of our many locations for this or a suitable replacement product.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 4 Star Rating!
By: peejihl - posted (549)
Apr 24, 2013 04:22 PM
Newtek TriCaster TCXD300 is a high definition, network-quality portable live production solution. In one small box you gain multi-channel HD switching, HD network-style virtual sets, HD titling, HD digital disk recording, audio mixing, HD editing, full HD streaming and more.
High definition (HD), live, multi-camera video production no longer exists only in the realm of big television studios or giant production trucks with banks of monitors, miles of cables, tape machines, video recorders, video effects generators, titling stations, audio mixers and more. Today, all of that power, quality and potential exists in a 20-pound box small enough to fit in a backpack with the flexibility for one person or a small team to deliver network-quality video. TriCaster ™ TCXD300 makes it possible for you to broadcast, project, live stream or record full HD programming.
End-to-end HD 1080i video pipeline, including effects and virtual sets
Video processing employs 32-bit floating-point precision, 4:4:4:4 video processing and component (YCbCrA) color (well beyond industry standard 10-bit)
Four-channel audio processed at 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
Extensive audio input/output flexibility including Embedded SDI on all video channels, four channels of AES/EBU and professional level balanced XLR/phone connectors
All video inputs can be Proc-Amped, keyed and frozen, including titles and DDRs
Integrated full field rate Waveform Monitor and Vectorscope with full color beam tracing
Individual processing controls for both Main and VGA outputs
Pristine capture of video or stills with support for full 4:2:2 up to 1920 x 1080 resolution at very high bit-rates
Next-generation optimized user-interface design with key live production tools readily available, supported by the ability to quickly access controls to configure each source
Five Virtual Input functions, each similar to advanced mix/effects bus with positioning and overlay capabilities
Use "virtual cameras" by populating multiple Virtual Inputs from a single camera source (and switch between them)
Each source has a Proc Amp, keying, garbage matte and alpha channel support
Layer up to five live video or CG sources (internal or supplied by network)
Independent zoom and pan controls for each source that make composition and camera placement easy
All Virtual Inputs provide an additional overlay channel with independent transitions and scaling capabilities
Insert live video inputs into live virtual sets with ease
Zoom the virtual camera smoothly and easily either interactively, or using automatic control to user specified zoom preset levels
Presets provide quick convenient access to numerous Virtual Input setups
HD-SDI and HD component plus SD-SDI, component, Y/C and composite input/output
Mix source resolutions and aspect ratios (including HD and SD video)
Simultaneous HD and SD video output with Proc Amp control
iVGA supports unlimited networked computers as live inputs to the switcher
Simple live HD streaming with Adobe Flash or Windows Media in either push or pull
Record 18 hours of full HD 1080i video in high quality 100Mbps I-Frame only MPEG at up to 4:2:2 color precision
Genlock input for broadcast system integration supports bi-level and tri-level references
AValive is an authorized dealer of all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1992 and have legally binding contracts for all the products we carry. You can be assured you are purchasing a product that carries the full manufactures warranty and we do not sell sideways or grey market goods ever!
2. Authorized Use of AValive Website
3. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
AValive is an authorized USA dealer for all the products we sell. There for you the buyer are entitled to the full USA manufacture warranty per item as supported directly from the manufacture. You are responsible for contacting the manufacture if the item is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"quick shipping perfect item thanks!!!!!!!!"
Sep 13, 2007 02:08 AM
Jul 19, 2012 05:55 PM
"As advertised. Fast."
Jul 03, 2012 01:12 PM
"fast shipping A++"
Aug 01, 2011 08:16 PM
"Fast Smooth Transaction. Would welcome future business a real asset to Ebay."
Mar 19, 2003 11:15 AM
"Thanks. Great product and received from USA (to Australia) in 8 days. 20 stars!"
Mar 07, 2012 01:30 PM
"great product and very fast"
Mar 08, 2009 04:39 PM
Nov 15, 2010 07:14 PM
"item as described Good Comms Fast Shipping Great Price Point Thanx A++++++"
Apr 05, 2011 08:46 AM
May 15, 2012 07:08 AM
"A+ Would buy again thanks!!"
Mar 05, 2011 08:59 AM
"Excellent eBayer! Would buy from again!!"
Jun 11, 2012 09:23 PM
"Great seller!!! A+!!!"
Mar 18, 2011 06:19 PM
"Thank you A+++"
Apr 01, 2011 02:51 PM
"Very Smooth Transaction. Great product. Would do business again. A++"
Apr 16, 2010 12:33 PM
AValive provides rental and services across the country, choose your city below:
- Atlanta, GA :404-461-9560
- Charleston, SC :866-937-7628
- Charlotte, NC :866-937-7628
- Jacksonville, FL :866-937-7628
- Miami, FL :: 786-374-2665
- Nashville, TN :615-649-4540
- Orlando, FL :866-937-7628
- Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, NC :877-387-5464
- San Juan, PR :866-937-7628
- West Palm Beach, FL :866-937-7628
- Wilmington, NC :910.790.0324