- MFG: Recording King
- MFG Part#: RD-316 Case
- Shipping: View Rates
- Condition: New
- Availability: Discontinued Product From The Manufacturer No Stock Left
Discontinued Product From The Manufacture No Stock Left Do Not Call Do Not Order
Top Rated Seller:
- - 5 Star Rating!
By: cinetico2011 - posted (26)
Sep 19, 2012 11:24 AM
Recording King is proud to introduce our all-new RD-316, an Adirondack top, all-solid, nitrocellulose finished guitar with hardshell case
The top of the RD-316 is made from solid AAA Adirondack Spruce. Adirondack has been a prized choice for guitar tops since the 1920’s. It is generally considered to be more resonant that Sitka Spruce and it also has a unique wide-grain pattern that makes Adirondack guitars aesthetically unique. For many years, Adirondack Spruce was rare or unavailable; even now, guitars with Adirondack Spruce tops are among the most sought-after guitar models on the market.
The RD-316's back and sides are made from solid African Mahogany. The 316 has a nut width of 1-11/16” and the one-piece neck is fitted to the body with a hand-cut dovetail joint. The fretboard is made from ebony, as is the bridge. The guitar is finished in a thin coat of nitrocellulose lacquer for resonance and historical accuracy. Finding this combination of features at its price level is simply unheard of.
The RD-316's aesthetics have been heavily influenced by the standard workhorse dreadnought guitarists have relied on for the past 80 years. The tasteful appointments include descending sized dots on the fretboard, solid black bridge pins and endpin, subdued tortoise body binding and a traditional, understated rosette. The hardware is nickel plated, down to the Grover butterbean tuners. No company can match Recording King’s combination of features and value in historically designed, handcrafted instruments.
BODY SHAPE: Dreadnought
TOP MATERIAL: Solid AAA Grade Adirondack Spruce
BACK MATERIAL: Solid African Mahogany
SIDE MATERIAL: Solid African Mahogany
TOP BRACING PATTERN: Forward X-Bracing
TOP BRACES: Spruce
NECK MATERIAL: 1-Piece Mahogany
NECK PROFILE: C Profile
NECK JOINT: Dovetail
FRETBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony
SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
# OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
# OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
NUT WIDTH: 1-11/16"
HEADSTOCK OVERLAY: Rosewood
HEADSTOCK INLAY: "Recording King" Logo
TUNING MACHINES: Grover Open Geared Butterbean
BODY BINDING: Tortoise Shell
ROSETTE: Classic Style
TOP PURFLING: Black & White
FRETBOARD INLAYS: M.O.P. Descending Size Dot
FRETBOARD BINDING: Tortoise Shell
BRIDGE MATERIAL: Ebony
BRIDGE SHAPE: Standard
BRIDGE PINS & ENDPIN: Black with White Dot
OTHER OPTIONS: Guardian Case
Recording King RD 316 New with Hard Shell Case
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at email@example.com
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Came just as described thanks!"
Nov 19, 2010 11:51 AM
Apr 22, 2012 06:03 AM
"great deal fast shipping!"
Jul 01, 2011 04:44 AM
"Great prices and quick shipping."
Oct 25, 2012 09:21 AM
"Fast shipping great cable!"
May 26, 2012 02:19 AM
"very fast shipping"
Jan 29, 2012 04:13 PM
"Nice wetsuit. As advertised. Thanks!!"
Oct 26, 2009 06:13 AM
"excellent seller - a tribute to eBay."
Oct 12, 2008 08:25 AM
"Thank you love them just as pictured"
Jun 02, 2009 12:04 PM
"Nice easy transaction. Thanks!"
Dec 21, 2005 08:28 AM
Oct 25, 2012 06:47 AM
"accurate FAST great price and items"
May 04, 2011 06:56 PM
"Shipped fast. Responsive to my questions."
Aug 25, 2007 08:42 AM
"Fast shipping. Item as described. Good quality cable."
Jan 28, 2012 08:28 AM
"Great to do business with"
Sep 04, 2012 12:00 PM