ZeeVee HVR51-NA HDb RK1 HDbridge Rack Chassis (Discontinued)
Deploy up to eight HDbridge modules
Modules are loaded in the rack chassis from the front, and are held in place by mechanical restraints and a single thumbscrew. The chassis has a single AC power connection, and provides DC power to each HDbridge module. It also contains a pre-wired 8-1 combiner and RF amplifier to deliver 34dbmv power for the combined channels. The chassis is cut low in the back, providing easy access for video and audio wiring to each HDbridge module.
Price: Request More Information
|Mfg. Part Num:||HVR51-NA|
|Availability:||Discontinued Product From The Manufacturer No Stock Left|
|Discount:||Education and Government quantity discounts are available. Please call or email for more info.|
Discontinued Product From The Manufacture No Stock Left Do Not Call Do Not Order
Top Rated Seller
- - 5 Star Rating!
"Great seller!! Hope to work with again!!!! A++"
By: thefittingfinder - posted (263)
Mar 07, 2013 06:58 AM
• Rapid Deployment - One AC connection, one RF connection and easy access to Video and Audio connections make deployment easy.
• Rack Efficiency - 6RU for 8 channels, and only 10 inches in depth.
• Cable Grade - High quality amplification and compression connections on all coax components.
• Economical - 190 watts total AC load for all 8 channels.
1. Are You An Authorized Dealer ?
AValive is an authorized dealer of all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1992 and have legally binding contracts for all the products we carry. You can be assured you are purchasing a product that carries the full manufactures warranty and we do not sell sideways or grey market goods ever!
2. Authorized Use of AValive Website
3. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
AValive is an authorized USA dealer for all the products we sell. There for you the buyer are entitled to the full USA manufacture warranty per item as supported directly from the manufacture. You are responsible for contacting the manufacture if the item is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Thx for easy transaction"
Apr 06, 2013 10:42 AM
Aug 21, 2010 06:31 PM
"Quick payment. Great Customer. Thank you for your business."
May 03, 2006 08:24 PM
"very fast ship good value I recomend this E-Bayer"
Jul 27, 2011 01:57 PM
"just as listed. Fast shipping. Thanks"
Apr 03, 2008 08:23 AM
"fast no hassle transaction great doing business with"
Jul 11, 2010 03:48 AM
"super price fast ship a+ thank you"
Mar 10, 2011 06:29 PM
"Great to do business with"
Sep 04, 2012 12:00 PM
"Prompt Payment Excellent Communication A +++++"
Apr 14, 2008 03:15 PM
"Works well so far! Thank you!"
Jul 13, 2012 10:30 AM
"SUPER couldnt be more assisting"
Jul 01, 2010 06:13 AM
Dec 23, 2008 10:08 AM
"as described. Thank you A++++++++++++"
Aug 03, 2010 10:11 PM
"good deal thanks"
Jan 01, 2013 09:32 PM
Sep 03, 2011 04:34 AM