- MFG: Acebil
- MFG Part#: P-62CMX
- UPC# 4717760611273
- Shipping: View Rates
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
Upgraded Expedited same day overnite shipping option available and usually ships same day Before 3 PM EST. Ground Orders ships warehouse direct typically within 1-3 business days.Please call or email for more info.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 5 Star Rating!
"Thanks for a great easy transaction"
By: glenandkathy - posted (812)
Jan 25, 2013 06:53 PM
The Acebil P-62CMX Tripod Kit includes H60 100mm Ball Head, T1002C Carbon Fiber Tripod, MS-3 Middle Spreader, RF-3 Rubber Foot and SC-95 Carrying Case. The Acebil H60 head is a perfect solution for studio configurations with a large viewfinder. The H60 head comes equipped with a zero to 3 step counter balance system and a load capacity of 5kg to 12 kg ( 11lb to 26.4lb ) making perfect counter balance quick and easy. Equipped with tilt and pan drag functions that employ a simple "free plus 3 step" change system to select torque. The H60 features a slide plate system, illuminated LED leveling bubble and a 100mm ball leveling head. The H60 is equipped with extendable panhandles and rubber grips for smooth, precise camera movements.
The Acebil T1002C 2-stage lightweight stand extends from a minimum height of 25.6" to a maximum height of 68.1", allowing you to handle the camera comfortably. The Acebil MS-3 Middle Spreader is used with tripods to ensure stability and efficient control of the camera even on rough and uneven surfaces.
Key Features Made of AluminumMid-Level SpreaderBallheadVideo Tripod with Head
0 + 3 steps
0 + 3 steps
0 + 3 steps
+85deg. / -75deg.
LED Level Illumination
1/4" & 3/8" screw
+40 / -40mm
84 to 168cm / 33.1" to 66.1"
5 - 12 kg / 11.0 - 26.4 lbs
7.4kg / 16.3 lbs
What's in the box: Acebil H60 100mm Ball Head T1002C Tripod MS-3 Middle Spreader RF-3 Rubber Feet SC-95 Carrying Case Spare Screws Acebil 1 Year Warranty
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Perfect transaction!! A+++++++++++++++"
Aug 14, 2012 03:11 PM
"Awesome seller fast ship. Thanks"
Jun 18, 2011 03:23 PM
Oct 29, 2012 10:21 AM
"Exactly what I needed great quality for a good price & very fast shipping"
Jun 02, 2011 09:01 AM
"I would buy again"
Mar 31, 2008 03:33 PM
"fast pay and good communication good deal all around!"
Jun 19, 2007 06:21 PM
"Excellent Seller arrived right on time. AAAAA+++++++++"
Apr 07, 2012 06:57 PM
"Good Saller Quick shipping"
Aug 24, 2011 04:31 PM
"Excellent transaction....thank you!!"
Nov 01, 2008 12:20 PM
May 31, 2008 10:26 AM
"Great product great value!"
Mar 19, 2011 12:49 PM
"Great seller! minor issue fixed it immediately! Would buy again in a heartbea"
Jan 28, 2012 08:31 PM
Mar 01, 2013 06:47 AM
"thanks received in a timely manner."
Mar 14, 2013 05:28 PM
"Great price Super quick ship as described!"
Apr 16, 2013 07:22 AM