- MFG: American DJ
- MFG Part#: FLA968
- UPC# 819730016515
- Shipping: View Rates
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock - Free Ground Commercial Shipping Lower 48
Free Commercial Ground Orders ships warehouse direct typically within 1-3 business days or less. Upgraded Expedited same day overnight shipping option available and usually ships same day Before 3 PM EST Free Ground Commercial Shipping is limited to lower 48 states only and confirmed commercial ground address. Residential address will pay shipping and if wrongly entered will be notified as such Please call or email for more info.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 5 Star Rating!
"Fast shipping works as described. Thank you! A++"
By: 1nventorg1 - posted (65)
Feb 15, 2013 08:13 AM
The units “low profile,” sideways power & DMX Ins/Outs and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss or for uplighting.
The Flat Par QWH5XS has 8 different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes. Users can also go “wireless” with the ADJ LED RC2 wireless remote (sold separately). This LED fixture also features: 15 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 25-degree beam angle. The Flat Par QWH5X LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and only draws 34-Watts of power per fixture.
Ultra bright slim fixture with 5x 5-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBW- Red, Green, Blue & White)
Snoot Frame included helps limit unwanted light exposure
Unique “sit flat” design – Power & DMX Ins/Outs are intelligently designed so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
Low profile case design
Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC2 - sold separately)
8 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 channel modes
6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
Smooth RGBW color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
QUAD LED (4-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
15 built-in Color Macros
LED Pulse & strobe effect
Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
Beam angle: 25-degree
Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
Dual bracket yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power (up to 18 units)
Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
Run all night – No duty cycle
Light output: 2730 LUX @ 2M; 611 LUX @ 4M (25-degree beam)
Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
Power Draw: 34W max
Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.75”x9”x4.5” / 272x230x115mm
Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.5 kg.
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Excellent seller and quick shipment"
Aug 03, 2010 03:15 PM
"good trasaction thanks"
Sep 28, 2007 08:24 AM
"Lightning fast shipping!"
Oct 17, 2012 10:47 AM
"Item as described fast shipping would buy again"
Dec 26, 2010 01:13 PM
"Fast shipper. Excellent seller!"
Mar 14, 2013 03:45 PM
"Nice item fast shipping A+A+A+ thanx!"
May 20, 2012 05:32 AM
"Great seller and fast shipping!"
Apr 10, 2010 03:29 PM
"Item as promised perfect transaction thanks A++++++"
Oct 17, 2008 11:00 PM
"GOOD QUALITY. WORKS GREAT. THANK YOU."
Jan 03, 2012 08:11 AM
"Super fast shipping and a great deal.Thanks"
Mar 20, 2011 09:28 AM
"Great Ebayer.. Would buy againAAA+++"
Jun 15, 2008 01:54 PM
"Fast payment. Your item will ship within 48 business hours. Thanks!"
Sep 12, 2009 03:42 AM
"Item just as described. Fast shipment. A++++++"
Aug 24, 2012 07:51 PM
"Thank you for a fast & smooth transaction - a pleasure to do business with you."
Apr 30, 2011 03:22 AM
"Very professional and trustworthy HIGH TICKET ITEM. Thanks again!"
Sep 02, 2003 11:25 PM