- MFG: AngelBird Storage
- MFG Part#: 4KRAWECOATOM500EK
- UPC# 812937022358
- Shipping: View Rates
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock - Free Ground Commercial Shipping Lower 48
Free Commercial Ground Orders ships warehouse direct typically within 1-3 business days or less. Upgraded Expedited same day overnight shipping option available and usually ships same day Before 3 PM EST Free Ground Commercial Shipping is limited to lower 48 states only and confirmed commercial ground address. Residential address will pay shipping and if wrongly entered will be notified as such Please call or email for more info.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 5 Star Rating!
"Great transaction. Thank"
By: punarrossa555 - posted (333)
Jan 19, 2013 10:37 PM
up to 560 MB/s
up to 86.000 IOPS
Shock and temperature proof
250GB | 320GB
X-ray and magnetic proof
ESD and overload protection
Sticker free hassle free and environmentally friendly
Stable Stream TM
Adaptive thermal protection
Developed for ATOMOS SHOGUN, SHOGUN INFERNO, SHOGUN FLAME, NINJA FLAME, NINJA ASSASSIN
CNC-worked aluminium heatsink
up to 4K60P | HD240 4K RAW
250GB | 320GB
104 x 75,5 x 15,4 mm
ATOMOS MASTERCADDY 4K RAW ECO Compatible with *
~ 220.0 g
SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s
SATA 3.0 compliant
~ 9 %
Temperature sensor, overload protection, TRIM, ECC, EMS protection, built-in cache, SMART, NCQ, adaptive thermal protection
Sustained Read Speed 1
250GB: Up to 560 MB/s320GB: Up to 460 MB/s
Sustained Write Speed 1
250GB: Up to 490 MB/s320GB: Up to 450 MB/s
Up to 74,000
Access Time (R/W)
~ 65 s / 40 s
> 2,400,000 hours
Built-in EDC | ECC function
10 years at 25C
250GB: 800 TBW320GB: 1000 TBW
RoHS, FCC and CE compliant,REACH
DC input voltage
Power usage (idle | max)250GB: 0.35W | 2.6W
320GB: 0.65W | 5.5W
Shock resistance (operating)
Vibration resistance (operating)2.17 GRMS
-20 C ~ +105 C
40 C ~ +85 C
5 % to 95 % non-condensing
3-year limited warranty
RETAIL PACKAGING DETAILS
15.0 x 11.5 x 4.0 cm
(4.09 x 2.97 x 0.61 in)
~ 300.0 g / ~10.6 oz
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at email@example.com
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Smooth transaction. Great deal! Wonderful communication. Very helpful! A++++++"
Jan 14, 2011 07:41 PM
"I am glad with the service and the product. I recommend this seller."
Jun 11, 2012 08:01 AM
"Great seller thanks!"
May 04, 2012 08:40 PM
"Quality product! Fast shipment! Thanks!"
Apr 24, 2012 04:39 PM
"Great communication. A pleasure to do business with."
Apr 10, 2007 04:52 PM
Aug 13, 2008 06:06 PM
Mar 21, 2012 03:57 PM
Feb 11, 2011 01:35 PM
"just as listed. Fast shipping. Thanks"
Apr 03, 2008 08:23 AM
"excellent ebayer - fast shipping and battery arrived factory fresh as promised."
Nov 09, 2007 09:36 AM
"Great communication. A pleasure to do business with."
Mar 07, 2010 12:19 PM
"quick shipping thanks"
Nov 15, 2010 06:24 PM
Dec 04, 2012 08:25 AM
"Item as advertised. Excellent communication. Pleasure doing business thank-you!"
Mar 18, 2011 10:17 AM
"Wham Bam Thank You Ma'ma!"
Apr 20, 2011 11:26 AM