- MFG: AngelBird Storage
- MFG Part#: PKTU31-256OK
- UPC# 812937021221
- Shipping: View Rates
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock - Free Ground Commercial Shipping Lower 48
Free Commercial Ground Orders ships warehouse direct typically within 1-3 business days or less. Upgraded Expedited same day overnight shipping option available and usually ships same day Before 3 PM EST Free Ground Commercial Shipping is limited to lower 48 states only and confirmed commercial ground address. Residential address will pay shipping and if wrongly entered will be notified as such Please call or email for more info.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 4 Star Rating!
"The only problem is that they are too awesome"
By: flowersforhuman - posted (134)
Sep 22, 2012 05:53 PM
The new Angelbird SSD2GO PKT makes its own rules. Standards are meant to be broken. It's fast, compact and shines with unique features.
Do more, do it instantly
Whether you're working, creating or just having fun, your media and data are where you are. With blazing speeds of up to 560MB/s.
Merges with your mobile workflow
With USB 3.1 Type-C, 10Gb/s the SSD2GO PKT is fully compatible with the standard of the future and ensures that your mobile workflow will shine. Its low power draw means high compatibility - with everything from computers to televisions, car stereos, mobile devices, tablets and more.
Small and proud
The technology we carry with us - those indispensable devices that go where we go - must be rugged, reliable and easy to take along. The SSD2GO PKT, at just 50 grams and about the size of a car key, meets all those standards with excellence.
Hard to take your eyes off
Designed and manufactured in Austria to demanding specs, the SSD2GO PKT delivers award-winning Angelbird quality, power and style in a pocket-size device that's a perfect match for your on-the-go life.
Fights the bad
To protect your valuable data the SSD2GO PKT fights impact, dust, splash water, high temperature electrical shocks, X-rays and magnetic fields with ease. Its Solid Connect interface logic is another feature you're going to love.
TRIM 2 GO
With TRIM 2 GO Angelbird introduces the foundation to ensure that your portable SSD2GO will always perform and stay alive for endless hours of creating, working and enjoying.
USB 3.1, also compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
Data Transfer Rate
Up to 10 Gb/s
Sustained Read Speed
Up to 560MB/s
Sustained Write Speed
Up to 460MB/s
Up to 62,000
> 2,000,000 hours
Grade A MLC NAND
-4 to 158 deg. F / -20 to 70 deg. C
-40 to 185 deg. F / -40 to 85 deg. C
5 to 95% non-condensing
Power usage (idle/max)
0.8W / 2.4W
Overload protection, TRIM, ECC, EMS protection, SMART, ESD protection
RoHS, CE, FCC
Dimensions (W x H x D)
2.76 x 1.79 x 0.37" / 70.10 x 45.47 x 9.40mm
Approx. 2.1oz / 59.53g
Angelbird SSD2go PKT 256GB External Solid State Drive
USB Type-A to Type-C Cable
USB Type-C Cable
Activation Code for Additional Free Software Licenses and Content
Angelbird 3 Year Limited Warranty
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at email@example.com
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Prompt and courteous. Best price and service."
Nov 08, 2007 10:17 AM
"good trasaction thanks"
Sep 28, 2007 08:24 AM
"All went well with this transaction...A+"
Aug 24, 2010 11:01 AM
"Excellent eBayer! a Great ebusiness person A++++"
Jan 30, 2007 08:55 AM
"As promised. Quick shipment. Thanks A++++++"
Dec 23, 2011 07:36 PM
"Thanks! Fast Shipping/Good Cable Sounds Good!...Great E-Bayer A+++"
Mar 25, 2011 01:11 PM
"Fast Shipping! Quick reply to questions! Good experience!"
Jan 31, 2008 07:47 AM
"Great price Super quick ship as described!"
Apr 16, 2013 07:22 AM
"fast to ship thanks"
Dec 18, 2011 03:48 PM
"very fast shipping- excellent seller"
Dec 06, 2012 10:05 AM
"Fast shipping and item as described. Thank you"
Jun 22, 2012 01:27 PM
"great fast respond A++++++ will do business in the future"
Dec 01, 2010 01:25 PM
"Great product for a great price as advertised. Thanks!"
Jul 12, 2011 01:08 PM
Mar 17, 2012 04:52 AM
"Excellent Ebayer !! Fast Shipping !!"
Nov 03, 2012 11:18 PM