- MFG: AngelBird Storage
- MFG Part#: SSDWRKM512
- UPC# 812937021511
- Shipping: View Rates
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock - Free Ground Commercial Shipping Lower 48
Free Commercial Ground Orders ships warehouse direct typically within 1-3 business days or less. Upgraded Expedited same day overnight shipping option available and usually ships same day Before 3 PM EST Free Ground Commercial Shipping is limited to lower 48 states only and confirmed commercial ground address. Residential address will pay shipping and if wrongly entered will be notified as such Please call or email for more info.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 5 Star Rating!
"Excellent. Thank You"
By: ptsnd1 - posted (512)
Dec 11, 2012 07:22 PM
In today’s fast-paced work world, maintaining an efficient and productive workflow is essential to your success. As your colleagues, employers, or clients expect speed and quality from you, you should expect the same from your workplace tools. Fortunately, the technology is here, ready to help you work smarter and faster, and get more done in less time.
Reliable and Affordable
Upgrade your desktop or laptop with the SSD wrk and enjoy immediate gains in speed and productivity. Our entry-level Solid State Drive, the SSD wrk is a rock-solid all-around performer that's as reliable as it is affordable. Designed and precision-crafted in Austria to our demanding specs, the SSD wrk is optimized for low power consumption, which means longer battery life for your devices and more time to get your work done.
Features you will like
The SSD wrk features overload and static protection and an ultra-fast SATA3 6GB/s interface that is fully backward compatible. Like all Angelbird solid-state drives, the SSD wrk is built using only the best components, beginning with the case, which is made from the highest grade aluminum and keeps your data safe and cool. Available in capacities of 128, 256 and 512GB.
Included downloadable software content
System Reflection (back-up software)
Parallels Desktop (virtualization software)
Pure Mix (video tutorial software)
Increase your productivity
Your time is valuable, so we included some great software and multimedia content for you! Through our Personal Service Portal you will have acces to this, and more in the future.
Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: Virtualization software for Mac OS X*
Bitwig Studio: Music Production software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Demo content included!*
System Reflection: Keep your backups up-to-date.
Pure Mix: Audio Production video tutorials.
Sustained read speed up to 563 MB/s
Sustained write speed up to 450 MB/s
High-quality anodised aluminum case
Overload and static protection
Silicon Motion 2246EN controller
Optimized for low power consumption
Advanced dynamic global wear-leveling and bad block management
SATA3 6GB/s Interface
Fully backward compatible with SATA2
Designed and manufactured in Austria
Capacity: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB
Interface: SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s supported. SATA 3.1 Compliant
Controller: Sillicon Motion 2246EN
Over provisioning: 7%
Flash: MLC NAND Flash
Form factor: 2.5 inch slim, 7mm
Features: Overload protection, TRIM, ECC, EMS protection, SMART
Casing material: High Grade Aluminium
Sustained Read speed¹: up to 563MB/s
Sustained Write speed¹:
1 TB, 512 GB: up to 450MB/s
256 GB: up to 297MB/s
128 GB: up to 149MB/s
IOPS²: 1 TB, 512 GB, 256 GB: up to 72000
128 GB: up to 67500
Access Time: 0.1ms
Noise (idle): 0.0db
Noise (load): 0.0db
Vibration: 0 Hz
MTBF > 2,000,000 hours
Data Reliability: Built-in EDC / ECC function
Data Retention: 10 years at 25°C
ECC: 66 bits per 1024 bytes
Certifications: RoHS 6/6, FCC, CE
Shock (operating): 2000G
Vibration (operating): 20G
Operating Temp.: 0°C - 70°C
Storage Temp.: -40°C - 85°C
Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
DC input voltage: 5V ± 5%
Power usage (idle): 0.25w
Power usage (max): 1.97W
Width: 69.8mm ± 0.25mm
Height: 7.0mm ± 0.1mm
Length: 100.2mm± 0.25mm
Warranty: 5 Years Limited Warranty.
1 Tested with ATTO Benchmark Tool v2.46.
2 Disk aligned / 4KB random write / QD 30.
3 Tested with 128GB Model.
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at email@example.com
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Item shipped fast and was new in box exactly as described. A++ seller."
Jul 17, 2008 03:04 AM
"Grea Product and Great Value"
Apr 14, 2013 07:34 PM
"Very Good Seller!!!"
Feb 18, 2012 11:08 AM
"Quick shipping indeed! Well packed perfect condition!"
Feb 11, 2012 05:17 PM
Nov 20, 2011 02:57 AM
"Good quality cable - very happy with purchase - Thanks"
Jan 08, 2011 08:08 AM
"Great Seller; fast shipping"
Oct 18, 2007 01:05 PM
"Quick shipping reasonable price."
Dec 03, 2011 01:28 PM
"Fast shipper easy to do business with!"
May 24, 2008 03:40 PM
"Excellent seller they kept their word about quick shipping"
Jul 27, 2008 03:55 PM
"Quick shipping. Good communication. Smooth transaction. Thanks!!"
Oct 07, 2011 07:32 AM
"Shipped Print Server in an Envelope-should have used a box to protect it."
Dec 22, 2008 05:34 PM
Apr 21, 2013 08:25 AM
May 19, 2012 02:14 PM
"Great Ebay Deal. Thanks"
May 03, 2012 11:30 AM