- MFG: AngelBird Storage
- MFG Part#: WX2-HBA-B
- UPC# 812937021290
- Shipping: View Rates
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock - Free Ground Commercial Shipping Lower 48
Free Commercial Ground Orders ships warehouse direct typically within 1-3 business days or less. Upgraded Expedited same day overnight shipping option available and usually ships same day Before 3 PM EST Free Ground Commercial Shipping is limited to lower 48 states only and confirmed commercial ground address. Residential address will pay shipping and if wrongly entered will be notified as such Please call or email for more info.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 4 Star Rating!
"Fantastic value for this High Quality Cable. Seller A +"
By: ochoit - posted (460)
Feb 14, 2013 10:46 AM
Angelbird Wings is a PCIe card, which hosts up to four Crest SSDs. The more SSDs are attached, the faster your system will be. This sounds unreal, so, step by step we will explain.
Extremely fast storage
In conventional system, each disk is used separately. With a Wings Striped RAID, the load is spread out over all connected Crest SSDs, giving you an amazing performance boost. By adding up to four disks to the Wings card, you incrementally increase your performance.
Optimized for Audio and Video
Using Wings you can edit audio and video material in real time without any penalty given by traditional hard drives. The card is perfectly optimised to work flawlessly on Apple OS X and all its pro apps.
Three models to choose from
Wings is available in three models, one with 32GB or 16GB on-board SSD memory, or as Lite Version without on-board memory. The on-board memory can be used however you wish.
You can put up to four Crest SSDs on a Wings card. They don't even need to have the same capacity. You could start with one 60GB SSD for the OS and add two 120GB later for work and project data.
Besides Crest SSDs, almost all 3rd party 2.5" Hard Disk Drives and SSDs are supported.
The Wings card is bootable, both on PC and Mac! This means you can install your system on an SSD on the Wings card, and start your system from it.
Secure your data with RAID
If you choose to setup a Mirror RAID with your Wings, all your data one one disk is physically duplicated onto the other. This means that even when one disk fails, you still have a second copy to continue working with.
RAID stands for ‘Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks’, which means that multiple storage media are combined as one unit by means of software, which in most cases is integrated into every OS.
Multiple, separate RAID arrays can be arranged over single and multiple cards. Depending on the supported operating system, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 are possible. We recommend, if equipped with SandForce® based Crest SSD, to set up a Striping array for maximum performance and storage size.
Using Wings, loading time is reduced to almost zero, as well as real time content loading. Gamers can load high definition games with large textures and rich content blazingly fast.
ype Expandable PCIe x4 card.
Models 32GB 16GB Lite
Onboard storage 32GB on-board SSD 16GB on-board SSD -
OS Compatibility Apple® OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion.
Microsoft Windows 7, Windows™ Server 2008 and Windows Vista (32 and 64bit).1, 2
PCIe Compatibility PCIe rev 1.0a x4 10Gb/s
SATA Compatibility SATA II rev 1.0 3Gb/s. Backwards compatible with SATA I
Expansion Ports 4 ports for 2.5" SATA drives
Power Requirement The Wings card needs to be powered with one mini-molex connector. A SATA power to mini molex converter cable is included.
Package contents 1x Wings PCIe x4 card, 1x Wings Power Cable, 1 Pack of 3rd Party Drive Bolts
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
May 13, 2012 09:51 AM
""Well I think ""NEW"" means-original -unopened-unused -package not this wayANYWAY""
May 12, 2011 05:17 PM
Dec 07, 2009 11:01 AM
"Shipped item very fast satisfied."
Nov 20, 2010 07:27 PM
"Item as described works. (though i had some trouble resolved by BM support)"
Nov 07, 2012 06:34 PM
"Great prices and quick shipping."
Oct 25, 2012 09:21 AM
Mar 02, 2012 02:49 PM
"Great seller very fast!!!!"
Oct 13, 2011 07:35 PM
"It was fast shipment"
Sep 22, 2007 08:20 AM
"Fast shipping & Good item. Good seller. Thank you!"
Aug 20, 2007 08:39 PM
"nice item thanks"
Sep 05, 2012 06:13 AM
"great product and very fast"
Mar 08, 2009 04:39 PM
Jun 01, 2012 06:56 PM
May 16, 2011 07:24 PM
Jun 03, 2010 07:41 PM