Anthro started in 1984 with the plan of making furniture only for technology. Technology has changed significantly since then, but our focus hasn’t. All these years later, we are still designing and manufacturing furniture for technology challenges from our Tualatin, Oregon, headquarters.
Anthro’s products are used wherever technology is used – as video editing suites, on manufacturing shop floor, in test & measurement labs, in hospitals. Our furniture solutions are used in healthcare, education, government, and business markets, plus we offer custom solutions for the OEM market, especially for medical equipment manufacturers.
We manufacture our products the old-fashioned way: we make them ourselves here in Oregon. Our state-of-the-art equipment processes raw materials into finished goods in a cycle that lasts 2 to 5 days. Our finishing processes are environmentally friendly, and our fabrication and assembly routines are certified by ISO, UL, and ETL.
Speak with an Expert!
- Mobile Charging Carts
- iPAD Tablet Charging Cart
- Chromebook Carts
AValive provides rental and services across the country, choose your city below:
- Atlanta, GA :404-476-3376
- Charleston, SC :843-375-6196
- Charlotte, NC :704-980-0222
- Hilton Head, SC :843-474-4022
- Jacksonville, FL :904-290-6700
- Miami, FL :786-540-8600
- Nashville, TN :615-502-5800
- Orlando, FL :407-986-7400
- Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, NC :919-296-3400
- San Juan, PR :787-545-7150
- Savannah, GA :912-421-5544
- St Petersburg, FL :813-370-0303
- Tampa, FL :813-370-0303
- Vero Beach, FL :772-210-9950
- West Palm Beach, FL :561-288-8003
- Wilmington, NC :910-790-0324