- MFG: Blackmagic Design
- MFG Part#: CINEURSAMUPRO46K
- UPC# 9338716004540
- Financing: $118.65/month Apply Now
Free Commercial Ground Orders ships warehouse direct typically within 1-3 business days or less. Upgraded Expedited same day overnight shipping option available and usually ships same day Before 3 PM EST Free Ground Commercial Shipping is limited to lower 48 states only and confirmed commercial ground address. Residential address will pay shipping and if wrongly entered will be notified as such Please call or email for more info.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 4 Star Rating!
"Thank you so much"
By: braden4690 - posted (71)
Mar 26, 2010 09:05 AM
New Spring 2017 Now with interchangeable Mount B4 PL or Nikon with 3 built in ND filters
Advanced 12G-SDI Work with all formats up to 2160p60 over a single cable! 12G-SDI is an incredible 8 times faster than regular HD-SDI which makes it fast enough for Ultra HD video at up to 60 frames per second, all over a single regular SDI cable! The high quality BNC connections are multi rate so it can automatically switch and work with 6G-SDI, 3G-SDI, and regular HD-SDI equipment. That means URSA Mini Pro and URSA Mini are compatible with all of your existing HD and Ultra HD equipment so you can plug it into things like ATEM live production switchers, on-set monitors, decks and more!
URSA Mini Pro uses the same 4.6K image sensor with 15 stops of dynamic range and adds a massive number of ergonomically designed controls on the outside of the camera, plus 3 built in optical ND filters, a new interchangeable lens mount, and it now records to both CFast cards as well as regular SD cards and higher speed UHS-II cards! The built in neutral density (ND) filters also feature IR compensation and are used to quickly reduce the amount of light entering the camera. The 2, 4 and 6 stop filters are specifically designed to match the colorimetry of the camera and provide additional latitude, even under harsh lighting conditions. URSA Mini Pro also features a new interchangeable lens mount that lets you quickly switch between EF, PL and B4 lenses, depending on the type of work you are doing. That means you can work with everything from high quality photographic EF lenses to the largest cinematic PL lenses, and even B4 broadcast HD lenses, all with the same camera!
lBackmagic URSA Mini Pro Key Features
Digital film camera with15 stops of dynamic range.
Super 35mm 4.6K sensor with third generation B
lackmagic Design color science processing of raw sensor data. Interchangeable lens mount with EF mount included as standard. Optional PL and B4 lens mount available separately. High quality 2, 4 and 6 stop neutral density (ND) filters with IR compensation designed to specifically match the colorimetry and color science of URSA Mini Pro. Fully redundant controls including ergonomically designed tactile controls which allow direct access to the most important camera settings such as external power switch, ND filter wheel, ISO, shutter, white balance, record button, audio gain controls, lens and transport control, high frame rate button and more. Built in dual C-Fast 2.0 recorders and dual SD/UHS-II card recorders allow unlimited duration recording in high quality. Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy body. LCD status display for quickly checking timecode, shutter and lens settings, battery, recording status, and audio levels. Support for CinemaDNG 4.6K RAW files and ProRes 4444 XQ, ProRes 4444, ProRes 422 HQ, ProRes 422, ProRes 422 LT, ProRes 422 Proxy recording at Ultra HD and HD resolutions. Supports up to 60 fps 4.6K resolution capture in RAW. Features all standard connections, including dual XLR mic/line audio inputs with phantom power, 12G-SDI output for monitoring with camera status graphic overlay and separate XLR 4 pin power output for viewfinder power, headphone jack, LANC remote control and standard 4 pin 12V DC power connection. Built in high quality stereo microphones for recording sound. 4 inch foldout touchscreen for on-set monitoring and menu settings. Includes full copy of DaVinci Resolve software color grading and editing software.
Ursa Mini Pro 4.6K Camera New in Box Sealed
Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro 4.6K Digital Cinema CameraTurret Dust CapSide HandleLANC CablePower SupplyDaVinci Resolve Full-Version License DongleLimited 1-Year Warranty
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Excellent Perfect seller"
Apr 26, 2013 01:56 AM
"Fast shipping thanks"
Apr 11, 2013 12:50 PM
Apr 10, 2013 06:37 AM
Apr 08, 2013 09:13 AM
"Great trading. Congratulations to the seller."
Mar 07, 2013 04:58 PM
"Fast shipping!! Tks!"
Feb 15, 2013 11:17 PM
"Everything went as expected."
Feb 15, 2013 04:49 AM
"Good seller. Thanks for the good."
Feb 08, 2013 12:30 PM
"Thanks for a great easy transaction"
Jan 25, 2013 06:53 PM
Jan 22, 2013 11:59 AM
"awesome arrived quickly great condition would trade again"
Jan 12, 2013 11:53 PM
"Quick easy deal."
Jan 10, 2013 02:56 AM
"Great seller came sooner than expected!"
Jan 01, 2013 09:06 PM
"arrived on time and as described"
Dec 30, 2012 04:55 PM
"Item as Described thank you"
Dec 07, 2012 12:54 PM