- MFG: Christie Digital
- MFG Part#: 121-011103-01
- Financing: $30.79/month Apply Now
Product Not able to be purchased online from AValive and information here within is for comparative shopping purposes . Call or Visit one of our many locations for this or a suitable replacement product.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 4 Star Rating!
By: peejihl - posted (549)
Apr 24, 2013 04:22 PM
The Christie LX41 is a bright, affordable option in XGA (1024 x 768) resolution. It meets ProAV feature requirements in small to medium-sized venues. The Christie LX41 is ideal for corporate AV, higher education, and house of worship applications or for any organization that requires a full-featured, portable XGA projector in the 4000 ANSI lumens range. This projector is designed for today’s needs for network capabilities and advanced plug and play features for third-party integration.
With flexible installation needs in mind, the Christie LX41 ships standard with a 1.7 x manual zoom lens and 3D Keystone™ geometry correction that will simplify installation and maintenance of the display.
As with all Christie LCD projectors, the Christie LX41 is backed by a three-year warranty and Christie’s renowned service and support.
AMX Device Discovery is a technology integrated into manufacturers' products to make programming easy and operation with an AMX control system effortless. Embedding this AMX exclusively-designed technology improves the way A/V installations are programmed, managed and operated.
- 4000 ANSI lumens
- XGA (1024 x 768) resolution
- 1.7x manual zoom lens for greater flexibility of installation options
- 3D Keystone geometry correction technology with (simple) curved screen capabilities
- A multi-PC display option for collaborative presentation display (up to 4 PCs)
- AMX Device Discovery1
- High-resolution HD content capabilities
- LAN networking for asset management, monitoring and content delivery
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Good ebay seller. Fast shipping."
Oct 24, 2011 07:58 AM
"A+++ Superfast perfect. Thanks!"
Aug 27, 2011 09:30 PM
"Good seller to deal with."
Jan 30, 2011 11:52 PM
"super price fast ship a+ thank you"
Mar 10, 2011 06:29 PM
"Nice wetsuit. As advertised. Thanks!!"
Oct 26, 2009 06:13 AM
Jul 26, 2011 10:25 AM
Nov 07, 2012 06:22 PM
"Lightning shipping easy smooth transaction. Perfect!!"
Feb 16, 2013 01:50 PM
"Great Product Fast Shipping Just As Listed AAA+++"
Oct 21, 2012 01:20 PM
"Quick Delivery As Described Will Do Business Again.........A+"
Oct 15, 2010 05:20 AM
"damn that was quick shipping!"
Aug 22, 2012 03:18 PM
"product arrived as advertised quick ship sensitive packing thanks...johnny"
May 05, 2010 05:15 PM
"Needed a patching cable great price fast shipping"
Mar 14, 2011 10:56 AM
"fast no hassle transaction great doing business with"
Jul 11, 2010 03:48 AM
"Fast shipping and item as described. Couldn't ask for more! Thank You! A++++"
Sep 21, 2007 09:43 AM