- MFG: Christie Digital
- MFG Part#: 121-014106-01
- Financing: $52.21/month Apply Now
Product Not able to be purchased online from AValive and information here within is for comparative shopping purposes . Call or Visit one of our many locations for this or a suitable replacement product.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 4 Star Rating!
By: amazingauctions4less - posted (305)
Aug 07, 2012 06:03 PM
The Christie 5000 Lumen LX501 offers flexibility, affordability and the power needed for professional-level presentations. The optional lens suite includes a selection of zoom lenses with repeatable position recall that make the Christie LX501 ideal for small-to-medium sized applications and multiple screens. With the projector’s USB port, presenters can use wireless devices to present their data. The Christie LX501 also has a text message function that’s ideal for communicating in real-time to projectors on the network.
This projector is low maintenance, with features such as long-lasting lamps, a filter with up to 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, and 0.3W standby operation, all resulting in a low total cost of ownership.
Crestron RoomView software provides a custom-configurable interface for remotely monitoring, managing and controlling every device in every room from any computer. RoomView automates and streamlines several management and technical support functions so you can work more efficiently.
The Christie LX501, equipped with all the features you need, makes giving professional-quality presentations in your workplace easy and affordable.
- 5,000 ANSI lumens
- XGA native resolution
- Suite of optional lenses with repeatable position recall capabilities
- Long life, 245W UHP lamp (standard mode: 2,500 hours; eco mode: 4,000 hours)
- Hybrid filter operates for up to 20,000 hours, reducing maintenance requirements
- Built-in security features that limit access to projector controls and menus
- Can be used at high altitudes - up to 10,000 feet (3048m)
- Optional wireless module for device flexibility and easy presentation set up
Brightness: 5,000 ANSI lumens
Contrast: Up to 3000:1
Display technology and resolution
3 x 0.63" inorganic LCD
1024 x 768 native XGA
245W UHP lamp
Normal mode 2500 hours, eco mode up to 4000 hours
Input signal compatibility
UXGA/SXGA+/SXGA/WXGA/XGA/WXGA/SVGA/ VGA, MAC16", NTCS, PAL, SECAM, NTSC4.43, PAL-M, PAL-N, 480I, 480P, 576I, 720P, 1080i 1080p
162 MHz (digital and analog)
Inputs, control and networking
Input 1: D-Sub 15 x 1 (Component support)
Input 2: 5-BNC (R, G, B, H, V & Y, Pb/Cb, Pr/Cr & Composite)
Digital inputs: HDMI x 2, S-video DIN 4-pin x 1, Composite video RCA x 1
Component video RCA x 3, USB input type A x 2 for optional wireless network), USB type B x 1 (for USB display or mouse control), Audio In - Mini jack x 2 (3.5 mm stereo), RCA jack (L,R) x 1
Output RCA (L & R) x 1, Network (LAN) RJ-45 x 1 (wired LAN), Control terminals 9-pin D-sub x 1 for RS-232C (serial)
Control 9-pin D-sub x 1 for RS-232C (serial)
Motorized zoom, focus and lens shift
Mechanical light shutter
Short zoom 1.5-2.2:1*
Medium zoom 1.9-3.8:1
Long zoom 3.6-6.1:1
Ultra long zoom 6.0-10.3:1
*Lens ships standard
Horizontal: ± 20 degrees
Vertical: ± 12 degrees
8-point geometry correction
Power cord (US cord, 1.8m) x 1
(UK cord, 1.8m) x 1
(Euro code, 1.8m) x 1
Computer cable (2m) x 1
HDMI-DVI cable (0.4m) x 1
Wireless remote control x 1 & “AA” Batteries x 2
Security label x 1
Lens cover x 1
Adapter cover x 1
Cable holder x 1
Network and wireless software (in a CD-ROM)
User’s manual CD
245W UHP lamp
Enhanced feature sets
AMX Device Discovery
360-degree on axis rotation
Digital keystone feature
Hybrid filter up to 20,000 hours maintenance-free
Customizable start-up logo
Selectable aspect ratio 16:9 and true mode
Intuitive graphical user interface
Graphical on-screen lens range
Built-in keypad (power on/standby, menu, up, down, left, right arrows)
Front and rear infrared sensors for IR keypad
Supports simple curved screens
Stackable1design for redundancy or added brightness
Built-in security features and menu settings
Repeatable lens recall capabilities2
16W stereo speakers
1In a stacked setup, this projector is best suited for events or temporary use. The projector may need to be re-aligned if it is used in a fixed-installation application.
2Not available on fixed lenses and does not include zoom or focus capabilities.
Operating voltage: AC100 -120V, 50/60Hz • AC220 -240V, 50/60Hz
Operating current: 3.8A max at 100V AC • 1.9A max at 220V AC
Consumption: • 375W AC100 -120V • 355W AC220 -240V
Dissipation: 1280 BTU/hr @ 100-120V • 1212 BTU/hr @ 220-240V
Body: (LxWxH): 18.7 x 19.6 x 5.8" (476 x 498 x 147mm) (with standard lens)
Shipping size: (LxWxH): 26.9 x 21.7 x 9.0" (683 x 552 x 229mm)
Weight: 18.7 lbs (8.5kg) (with standard lens)
Shipping weight: 27.1 lbs (12.3kg)
Noise: Standard mode: 35 dBA / 29 dB Eco mode
Temperature: 32-104°F (0-40°C)
Humidity: 10-85% non-condensing
This product conforms to the following regulations related to product safety, environmental requirements and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
FCC, Part 15, Subpart B, Class
EN55022/CISPR22 Class A
EN55024 / CISPR24
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
Directive (EC) 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
Directive 2002/96/EC (WEEE)
EU Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH)
Certifications marks (check with Christie for latest update): cULus (Canada & US), CE (EU), CCC (China), GoST-R (Russia), C-Tick (Australia and New Zealand), South Africa
Projector: three years parts and labor
Lamp: 500 hours or one year (whichever comes first)
Contact an authorized Christie representative for full details of our limited warranty
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at email@example.com
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Fast shipping excellent value"
Nov 09, 2008 06:26 AM
"Nice! Fully loaded! Fast delivery and great service. Thanks!"
Sep 30, 2007 07:29 AM
"as described thanks"
Jun 26, 2008 08:13 AM
"Great seller and fast shipping!"
Apr 10, 2010 03:29 PM
"Fast shipping works as described. Thank you! A++"
Feb 15, 2013 08:13 AM
"AAAA++++ Good Ebay Seller"
Jun 10, 2012 11:57 AM
Jan 06, 2012 11:44 AM
"product received in new condition unopened. Excellen A++++"
Sep 17, 2007 04:29 PM
"Reliable seller. Fast shipping."
Dec 15, 2007 10:17 AM
Oct 30, 2010 11:43 PM
Nov 30, 2007 06:41 AM
"Thank you for an easy pleasant transaction. Excellent Seller. A++++++."
Apr 30, 2011 06:36 PM
"just as described! thanks!"
Nov 28, 2008 06:23 AM
"Excellent - Thanks!"
Apr 16, 2012 07:29 PM
"A great product at a great price!"
Oct 06, 2007 06:50 PM