- MFG: Christie Digital
- MFG Part#: 123-001102-01
- Financing: $41.11/month Apply Now
Product Not able to be purchased online from AValive and information here within is for comparative shopping purposes . Call or Visit one of our many locations for this or a suitable replacement product.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 4 Star Rating!
By: afirei - posted (71)
Apr 22, 2013 10:09 AM
The MicroTiles from Christie Digital are best selling products here at AValive. These versatile and easy to use displays provide the all capability you need to capture your audience’s attention. Uniting spectacular colors, superior image quality and modular flexibility like no other visual solution can; MicroTiles are designed to meet your needs.
Taking display technology to a new level, Christie MicroTiles are built on proven DLP® technology and specifically designed for maximum image quality in demanding indoor, high ambient light environments. Christie MicroTiles are ideal for a wide range of demanding professional applications, including architectural elements, out-of-home advertising, command and control video walls, and event production.
Leveraging the strengths of both DLP projection and Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology, Christie MicroTiles offer substantially brighter images and a much wider color palette than conventional flat panel LCD and plasma displays. With no practical limit to the number of tiles in a display, Christie MicroTiles produce a virtually seamless canvas with an unlimited number of super-fine pixels. AS always, AValive is your source for Christie Digital products and provides you with superior pre- and post-sale service.
When Color Matters
Christie MicroTiles offer you color reproduction capability that is a full 115% of the NTSC color gamut and exceeds standard LCD flat panels by over 50%. When you need a specific red, it delivers that red; brown – no longer a challenge. Maintain creative intent, your brand integrity and your vision by utilizing Christie MicroTiles.
In this pixel powerhouse, you get 70x more pixels than the most popular 4mm surface-mount display LEDs. Your logo will never look blurred. Your art will always look flawless. Your geographical content will never be misleading. And your message will be seen.
Any shape, Any Size
Limited only by your imagination, MicroTiles can be configured in any shape and any size. See your ideas come to life, wherever, whenever and however you want.
Snap, Lock and Play
Lightweight, modular tiles lock together quickly and easily like building blocks. Sit back while the tiles automatically detect each other and display an image on the screen. Tear them down, reconfigure them and they’ll still automatically recognize each other.
Long Lasting Reliability
Reliable solid-state components, including LEDs rated at 65,000 hours to half brightness, means no lamps or consumables to replace for more than 7 years! With Christie MicroTiles, you can be assured your message will be displayed reliably and consistently, just as you envisioned.
Automatic Color and Brightness Matching
These visual building blocks have built-in sensors that monitor each LEDs performance, allowing the system to detect each other in the array, and automatically adjust brightness and colour during set-up and continuously over the life of your display.
No Pixel Left Behind
With the ultra-thin seam between tiles, you can be assured that all the information you need is visible, with no important content left behind.
Easy To Service
Each tile is 100% front accessible, allowing you to repair or replace any serviceable component in less than 15 minutes, without having to turn off or bring down any of the other tiles.
The Greener Choice
Christie is on the leading edge of greener solutions in this industry. That’s why we’ve created a product with no consumables. No consumables are a big deal in today’s environment. We’re RoHS compliant and have built-in eco-power consumption modes. MicroTiles are an ideal choice for LEED projects, and for any building where environmental standards mu
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at email@example.com
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Excellent Transaction Fast shipping. No complaints. Fantastic eBayer. ********"
Feb 24, 2012 10:15 AM
"great product fast delivery thank you"
Dec 14, 2010 09:11 AM
May 05, 2012 07:01 AM
"Great thnx awesome!!"
Jul 25, 2012 11:35 AM
"An asset to eBay! Thanks!!"
Sep 20, 2007 02:51 PM
"got the goods - thanks"
Apr 28, 2010 02:55 PM
Sep 05, 2011 04:52 PM
"Thank you for being a good seller."
May 21, 2011 07:43 AM
"Very fast payment. Great eBayer. Thank You!"
Dec 13, 2006 11:06 AM
"kit was missing screws (local hdw store took care of that) otherwise - PERFECT!"
Jul 22, 2008 10:00 AM
Jun 09, 2009 05:24 PM
"Very fast transaction. Thanks for the great service!"
Sep 17, 2007 09:08 AM
"Excellent e-seller !!"
Jun 24, 2011 10:01 PM
"Item will be a gift Im sure its fine good price+freeshipping!"
Apr 11, 2012 01:42 PM
"A++ Great Seller! Great Shipping! Item as described! Would buy from again!"
Nov 14, 2011 04:57 PM