- MFG: Christie Digital
- MFG Part#: 132-011316-01
- Financing: $864.62/month Apply Now
Free Commercial Ground Orders ships warehouse direct typically within 1-3 business days or less. Upgraded Expedited same day overnight shipping option available and usually ships same day Before 3 PM EST Free Ground Commercial Shipping is limited to lower 48 states only and confirmed commercial ground address. Residential address will pay shipping and if wrongly entered will be notified as such Please call or email for more info.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 5 Star Rating!
"Item as described! Fast Shipping!! A++++++++++++++++"
By: rlgkgsgmg - posted (89)
Jan 19, 2013 09:31 AM
Creating visually compelling displays is paramount to your success. That’s our business too, so we’ve made higher brightness, Christie Twist™, 3D upgradability and flexibility standard in the Christie Roadster HD14K-J. You’ll see we’ve upgraded our existing Xenon 3-chip DLP platform with the features and functionality that you rely on to share, collaborate and create.
Ideal for large venues - building displays, churches, classrooms, concerts, conference rooms, live events, tradeshows and more, the Roadster HD14K-J is fitted with the broadest range of high-quality lenses – all with Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) capabilities. You can use existing stacking hardware, lenses1, lamps, input cards2 and other Christie accessories with this new line of projectors. Fly, rig, stack and ship it - the Roadster HD14K-J performs flawlessly.
This projector couples the benefits of Xenon illumination – for the most natural color accuracy and stability - with the next level of technology, performance and flexibility. The additional standard features, an expanded lens suite and world-renowned Christie warranties, service and support, ensure the Christie Roadster HD14K-J provides high performance and more lumens per watt in the smallest chassis in its class.
- HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 12,000 ANSI (13,200 center) lumens
- Embedded Christie Twist™ for image warping and edge blending
- Variable contrast ratio of 1600-2000:1 full field | 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images
- 2.0kW Xenon bubble lamp module
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Dust-sealed engine
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multiwindowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- CT lens mount (optional)
- Yellow notch filter (optional)
- Set-up lights help users see menu displays in low-light environments
- Hybrid stacking
- User-replaceable lamps
- Built-in portrait capabilities
- Liquid cooling allows for operating temperatures up to 104° (40° C)
- 3D capable model available in the Mirage Series
- 3D upgradable
- AutoDesk® Revit® model
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Excellent!! Super fast delivery 100% satisfied with purchase & transaction"
Apr 29, 2013 06:59 AM
"Item as discribed fast shipping a pleasure doing business with A+++++"
Aug 12, 2011 10:58 PM
"Incredibly quick shipping! Recommended seller."
Jul 20, 2011 02:09 PM
"Fast shipping. Item as described. Great transaction."
Jan 21, 2013 05:50 AM
"NO ANSWER TO REPEATED EMAILS POOR SERVICE USE IF YOU DON'T MIND NOT RECEIVING!"
Nov 25, 2008 01:36 PM
"fast shipping thanks"
May 12, 2012 07:22 AM
"Absolutely great! Very helpful and supr fast shipping! Thanks! A+++++"
Sep 23, 2007 09:03 AM
Oct 28, 2011 12:19 PM
"Fast shipment and item as described! A+ ebayer!"
Jun 22, 2012 01:26 PM
"quick and easy..."
Dec 27, 2008 07:55 PM
"Fantastic Seller superb support an asset to Ebay Sellers"
Aug 30, 2011 09:02 PM
May 11, 2009 03:53 PM
"Fast Shipping............Works Great...........Thanks!"
Nov 15, 2011 11:29 AM
"Good communication. Fast shipment. Item as described. Great transaction. AAAA"
Apr 15, 2011 05:12 AM
"Great Deal! Great Seller! A+A+A+A"
Oct 22, 2011 03:00 AM