- MFG: Christie Digital
- MFG Part#: 140-004105-01
- Financing: $136.01/month Apply Now
Free Commercial Ground Orders ships warehouse direct typically within 1-3 business days or less. Upgraded Expedited same day overnight shipping option available and usually ships same day Before 3 PM EST Free Ground Commercial Shipping is limited to lower 48 states only and confirmed commercial ground address. Residential address will pay shipping and if wrongly entered will be notified as such Please call or email for more info.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 5 Star Rating!
"Items arrived quickly and as described. Can't ask for more. Great seller."
By: phantomvm - posted (35)
Oct 01, 2012 08:06 AM
1-chip DLP® technology for excellent image quality and reliability
built-in color matching for a more uniform image in a multiple projector configuration
blending and warping capabilities for curved surfaces
24/7 use capability
2,000 hours long lamp life contributes to a low cost of ownership
filter-free and dust-sealed for low maintenance and costs
Dynamic Contrast, which enhances images by increasing the contrast ratio to 4800:1
an optional wireless module for device flexibility and easy presentation set up
6,300 center (6,050 ANSI) lumens
4800:1 (dynamic contrast enabled)
1000:1 (full on/ full off)
Display technology and resolution
1-chip 0.67" DMD
1920 x 1200 WUXGA
2000 hrs minimum @ 465W
2500 hrs typical @ 360W
1x DVI-D (digital only)
1x RCA (composite video)
1x S-Video (mini DIN)
Component video (RCA)
1x USB (type B mini) - display over USB
1x USB (type A) - image viewer or Wi-fi dongle (optional)
HDTV formats VGA through to WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
Horizontal and vertical scaling while maintaining aspect ratio, all inputs
Horizontal: 15 kHz to 100 kHz
Vertical: 24 kHz to 85 kHz
Control and networking
Ethernet (10/100) RJ45 with ChristieNET™ connectivity
Build-in backlit keypad
Wired remote control (3.5mm stereo) - wire not included
Tool-free lens insertion system
Motorized zoom, focus and lens offset
1.22-1.52:1 (HD) zoom lens (included)
1.52-2.89:1 (HD) zoom lens (optional)
0.95-1.22:1 (HD) zoom lens (optional)
Vertical: +/-100% (+/- 600 pixels)
Horizontal: +/-20% (+/-192 pixels)
IR remote w/ wired remote jack (wire not included)
AC line cord for projector head
1DWUSB-BGN (Wireless dongle)
Ceiling mount extension
Operating voltage: 100 VAC to 240 VAC @ 50/60 Hz
Operating current: 6.5A max
Power consumption: 580W max, 450W eco mode
Dissipation: 1979 BTU/hr max, 1535 BTU/hr eco mode
Dimensions and weight
Size: (L x W x H): 15.28 x 17.13 x 8.15” (388 x 435 x 207 mm) without feet
Shipping size: 23.27 x 23.03 x 17.44" (591 x 501 x 443mm)
Weight: 33.7 lb (15.3 kg)
Shipping Weight: 45.2 lb (20.5 kg)
Temperature: 40 – 95°F (5 – 35°C)
Humidity: 10 – 85% non-condensing
FCC Class A, CE, CCC, KC, EAC, PSE, CU, SABS, BIS and RCM
This product conforms to all relevant European directives, standards, safety, health and environmental concerns
This product is designed to comply to the rules and regulations required for the product to be sold in various regional markets, including USA/Canada, EU, Norway, Australia/New Zealand, Kuwait, China, Korea, Japan, Mexico, Ukraine, India, Russia, South Africa and Saudi Arabia
RoHS, REACH, WEEE
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Just as described fast shipping A+"
Jun 28, 2011 11:25 PM
Apr 16, 2012 06:15 PM
"Great thnx awesome!!"
Jul 25, 2012 11:35 AM
"Great product now that I have the power supplies! Thanks for the follow-up!"
Mar 03, 2008 01:16 PM
"Thanks for genuine apple product. Quick shipping & nice seller! 5 stars!"
May 11, 2011 11:38 AM
"Great delivery time very very satisfied!"
Jan 25, 2012 08:18 AM
"Fast shipping!! Tks!"
Feb 15, 2013 11:17 PM
"Very professional and trustworthy HIGH TICKET ITEM. Thanks again!"
Sep 02, 2003 11:25 PM
"Excellent e-seller !!"
Jun 24, 2011 10:01 PM
"Item in very good condition Excellent Seller Fast Delivery A+++"
Jul 02, 2011 09:10 AM
"Fast shipping and good price. Recommended"
Feb 24, 2012 12:45 AM
"FAST SHIPPING GOOD COMMUNICATION EXCELLENT EBAYER!A++++++"
Oct 30, 2008 01:09 PM
"fast shipping great ebayer"
Nov 06, 2008 12:02 AM
"great! This is the second one I got."
Feb 01, 2012 06:00 PM
Dec 06, 2008 10:54 AM