- MFG: Christie Digital
- MFG Part#: FHD551-W
- Financing: $202.75/month Apply Now
Product Not able to be purchased online from AValive and information here within is for comparative shopping purposes . Call or Visit one of our many locations for this or a suitable replacement product.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 5 Star Rating!
"fast free shipping"
By: tranzip - posted (241)
Jan 16, 2013 04:03 PM
This outdoor LCD panel can be used to enhance out-of-home-advertising, recreational areas, information kiosks, event and entertainment venues and any other situation where protection in an outdoor or public setting is required. Tested at extreme temperatures and with jets of water, it is fully weatherproof (IP56/NEMA 4 rated). The Christie FHD551-W also resists impacts and scratches, giving you an industry-rated display that can be deployed in virtually any environment with complete peace of mind.
reen size (diagonal) • 55" • 54.6" (138.7 cm) active screen size
weather( IP & NEMA rating) IP 56, NEMA 4
native resolution 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
technology professional-grade LED Edge Lit LCD with optical bonding
response time (typ.) 6.5ms (GtoG)
brightness & contrast ratio 700 nits (cd/m2) typical1 /4000:12 (full on full off)
viewing angle 178°/178°(horizontal/vertical)
refresh rate 50/60Hz
display orientation landscape or portrait capable
display colors 10-bit, 1.07 billion colors
horizontal frequency 15 ~ 94 KHz (digital); 23 ~ 92 KHz (analog)
vertical frequency 23 ~ 85 KHz (digital); 49 ~ 86 KHz (analog)
inputs • RS-232c (D-Sub 9-pin) • Component (RCA) • Component audio (RCA L/R) S-Video • Composite video (RCA) • Audio in 3.5mini • Infrared extender (3.5 mini jack) • PC audio in (3.5 mini jack) • VGA (D-sub 15) • DVI-D (HDCP compliant) • HDMI 2X • DisplayPort
outputs audio out (3.5 mini jack)
speakers Integrated and weatherproof 4Ω/10W x 2
power requirements 100-240 VAC; 4A; 50-60Hz
panel power consumption 265W maximum, 175W typical, <= 0.5W standby3
operating environment -4 ~114°F (-20 ~ 45°C) ); humidity <95%
storage environment -22 ~140°F (-30 ~ 60°C)
Dimensions (WxHxD) Weight
LCD panel no mount 51.2 in. x 30.4 in. x 4.8 in. (1300mmx771mmx122 mm) Net 121 lb (55 kg)
shipping dimensions 58.9” x 36.8” x 10.2” (1495 x 935 x258 mm) Gross 132 lb (60 kg)
panel mount locations VESA standard (WxH) 15.7 in. x 7.9 in. (400 x 200mm)
Optically bonded LCD
Landscape or portrait orientation
DACS cooling and filtration system
Winter mode option
Image Retention Frame Motion (IRFM) mode
Auto scan source selection
OSD Key lockout
cTUVus (USA & Canada)
C-Tick (Australia & New Zealand)
Two years parts and labor limited warrantySc
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
Jun 09, 2009 05:24 PM
"fast shipping good seller...."
Jan 07, 2012 02:32 PM
"ITEM AS DESCRIBED"
Apr 15, 2012 04:14 PM
Sep 17, 2011 01:10 PM
"GREAT SELLER PERFECT ITEM LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"
Dec 29, 2010 05:20 AM
"Super fast shipping! Awesome product..."
Sep 30, 2011 12:27 PM
"Nice item fast shipping A+A+A+ thanx!"
May 20, 2012 05:32 AM
Jun 17, 2010 10:44 AM
"Super Fast shipment great ebay seller trustworthy Honest AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAt"
Jan 19, 2011 09:48 PM
"Wish all buyers were this exceptional. Recommended. AAAA++++"
Aug 17, 2010 12:05 AM
"Item was exactly as advertised and quickly shipped. No complaints."
Sep 24, 2007 12:55 PM
"Received item quickly."
Jan 07, 2011 07:46 AM
Sep 19, 2007 08:15 PM
"A+++++++++ As good as it gets."
Aug 30, 2012 11:08 AM
"awesome deal thanks!"
May 19, 2012 08:49 AM