- MFG: Newtek
- MFG Part#: 3DACTELW7.5MAC
- Shipping: View Rates
- Condition: New
- Availability: Not Available Online from AValive.com
Product Not able to be purchased online from AValive and information here within is for comparative shopping purposes . Call or Visit one of our many locations for this or a suitable replacement product.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 5 Star Rating!
"Great to do business with"
By: cltaws - posted (485)
Sep 04, 2012 12:00 PM
3D Arsenal Educational with LightWave 7.5 Macintosh - Complete Graphics Solution
3D Arsenal is an integrated software solution designed specifically to meet the needs of the video editor for the creation of 3D animation. Based upon award winning 3D technology from NewTek, 3D Arsenal offers an easy solution for you to create your own text and logo objects, and load them along with your video content into one of 3D Arsenal’s over 750 pre-built scenes. 3D Arsenal is the perfect companion for every video editor that wants to add dazzling 3D imagery to a project without the hassle of learning complex 3D software because 3D Arsenal does the work for you!
Flying Logos in a Flash
Creating flying logos is as easy as typing your name. With a couple of clicks you have a 3D extruded and beveled logo ready to animate. Now load that logo into one of over 750 pre built scenes and you’ll have a beautifully rendered 3D motion graphic in a snap.
Instant virtual sets
3D Arsenal provides dozens of 3D composite scenes that allow you to take your footage shot with a blue or green screen and insert your talent into our pre-made customizable 3D environments. Multi-image compositions integrated with your own footage.
Drop in your video
It's as easy as paint by numbers to turn your footage into mind-blowing 3D effects. Map your video onto plasma screens, dancing TV's, video walls and more, to give your productions a real primetime look.
Add more ammo
Keep adding to your 3D Arsenal Library with Ammo Paks. Each Ammo Pak features XX templates to create even more amazing custom animation. Ammo Paks themes include Events, Broadcast Logos, Hi-Tech and more!
Easy To Use
• Easy text makes 3D text and logo creation easy. Just type in your text, adjust your settings and you instantly have great looking 3D text to be used in one of many pre-built templates, or your own custom creations.
• 750 pre-built animation templates get you up and running quickly to use as is, or as a starting point for your own 3D motion graphics and effects. You no longer have to begin your projects with that "blank slate."
• Simplified menu configurations flatten the learning curve and bring essential tools to the forefront. No need to learn to learn complicated setup functions to get great looking Motion Graphics from 3D Arsenal, of course the power is there when you need it!
• An hour's worth of video training is included to get you up and running fast. Just follow along with the easy step-by-step instruction and you will be turning out killer graphics and FX in no time!
• 3D Arsenal utilizes Emmy-award winning 3D technology from NewTek for incredible output quality. 3D Arsenal does not require custom hardware for rendering and gives you the same high quality render engine that has been a staple in Hollywood for years! Ray tracing, particles, radiosity, motion blur, depth of field, hypervoxels to create fire, explosion effects and more.
• Incredible lighting FX such as lens flares, volumetric lighting, metallic sheens and glints add "icing to the cake" and make your graphics sizzle.
• Cartoon, neon and line drawn effects shading for scenes requiring a more stylized look.
• Each 3D Arsenal pre-built animation template can be customized it to fit your needs.
• Surface presets let you change the look of your graphic elements quickly and easily.
• A full featured surface editor provides even more control over the look of you project.
• The Scene Editor allows you to change the timing of the entire scene or specific elements within each scene.
• Add or modify camera moves. Change the movement of your logos and other 3D elements using professional, Hollywood proven, animation tools.
• Tweak your text with modeling tools to adjust bevel, extrusion, bend, shear, twist and more. The only limit is your imagination!
• 3D Arsenal can load images, image sequences as well as video clips in a wide range of formats insuring compatibility with all editing systems and graphics packages. AVI, QuickTime, JPEG, PNG, Targa, Tiff, Bitmap and all major image formats are supported.
• 3D Arsenal imports vector artwork in the industry standard EPS format. Now you can add another dimension to your graphics by converting 2D vector logos into 3D objects.
• 3D Arsenal also exports to a wide variety of formats insuring compatibility with all major digital editing, compositing and graphics applications.
• Export your graphics with Alpha Channel to easily composite your custom animations over other graphics, video clips or animated backgrounds.
• 3D Arsenal is available for both Windows and Mac.
Reload Your Arsenal
• Add to your pre-built animation template library with 3D Arsenal Ammo Packs.
• Ammo Packs are collections of additional pre-built animation templates and content based on various themes.
• Sports, Hi-Tech, Education and Broadcast are among the themes available soon.
LightWave 3D includes a library of license-free objects, images, textures and scenes.
LightWave 3D File Import Formats: dxf, obj, 3ds, ai, eps
LightWave 3D File Export Formats: obj, 3ds, dxf, w3d
(other files may be imported or exported by using a 3rd party translator)
LightWave 3D Render File Formats:
Still Image: Alias (.als), BMP 24 & 32-bit (.bmp), Cineon FP (.cin), JPEG (.jpg), PCX (.pcx), PICT 24 & 32-bit (.pct), PNG 24 & 32-bit (.png), Photoshop 24 & 32-bit (.psd), RLA 24 & 32-bit, Deluxe RLA (.rla), Radiance (.hdr), SGI 24, 32, 48, & 64-bit (.rgb), Sun 24 & 32-bit (.ras), TGA 24 & 32-bit (.tga), TIFF 24 & 32-bit, LogLuv (.tif), VPB(.ypb) YUV (.yuv), Flexible Format (.flx), IFF ILBM & IFF ILBM 32-bit (.iff)
Animation: 4X Storyboard, AVI & DirectShow (.avi), Film Expand, QuickTime, QuickTime VR, & QuickTime Stereo (.mov), Storyboard, Flexible Float & Flexible Integer (.flx)
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
Aug 16, 2012 02:09 PM
"Excellent Transaction. Superfast shipping!"
Nov 23, 2008 05:51 AM
"Super Fast shipment great ebay seller trustworthy Honest AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAt"
Jan 19, 2011 09:48 PM
Jun 01, 2012 06:56 PM
Sep 18, 2007 11:23 AM
"Everything was great"
Nov 08, 2010 05:10 PM
May 21, 2012 08:58 PM
"Item arrived just as expected. Thanks! A+++"
Sep 10, 2012 02:58 PM
"fast shipping....as described...good seller."
Jan 13, 2012 08:33 PM
"Fast shipping great merchandise Thank you A+"
Apr 19, 2008 10:09 AM
"item as described; smooth transaction; fast shipping"
Nov 06, 2011 02:20 PM
"Thanks! Fast shipping!"
Oct 16, 2012 05:35 PM
"An asset to eBay! Thanks!!"
Sep 20, 2007 02:51 PM
"Item as describe thanks"
Sep 26, 2011 01:30 PM
May 09, 2012 09:20 AM