- MFG: Shure
- MFG Part#: ULXD4Q-V50
- UPC# 042406463089
- Shipping: View Rates
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock - Free Ground Commercial Shipping Lower 48
Free Commercial Ground Orders ships warehouse direct typically within 1-3 business days or less. Upgraded Expedited same day overnight shipping option available and usually ships same day Before 3 PM EST Free Ground Commercial Shipping is limited to lower 48 states only and confirmed commercial ground address. Residential address will pay shipping and if wrongly entered will be notified as such Please call or email for more info.
Top Rated Seller:
- - 5 Star Rating!
"wicked fast shipping. thanks."
By: nick81ma2012 - posted (35)
Dec 16, 2012 05:25 PM
At only 7.6 pounds, the ULXD4Q offers space savings in the rack and cost savings when shipping. With RF cascade and two Ethernet ports, units can easily share RF signal and be networked together for simplified frequency coordination and deployment. For networked audio applications, Dante digital networking allows multiple channels of audio over a single Ethernet cable. With the suite of features and benefits ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems offer, the ULXD4Q is truly generations ahead of any other available receiver in its class and brings a new level of performance and scale to professional sound reinforcement.
Four receivers in a rugged 1RU metal chassis with internal power supply
Individual gain controls, LED meters, and XLR outputs for each channel
Up to 64 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
Digital predictive switching diversity
High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters
RF cascade ports allow distribution of RF signal to another unit
Optimized scanning automatically finds, prioritizes, and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
Bodypack frequency diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications
AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for secure transmission
Audio summing routes two or more audio channels to combinations of receiver outputs. Use each channel's gain adjustment to reach the desired mix
Dante digital networked audio over Ethernet
Ethernet networking for streamlined frequency coordination and deployment across multiple receivers
Interference detection and alerts provided on both the receiver and WWB6
Up to 60 dB independently adjustable gain for each channel
Wireless Workbench 6 (WWB6) software integration for advanced coordination, monitoring, and control
Compatible with the AXT600 Axient Spectrum Manager
Yamaha device ID allows simplified channel patching on CL consoles
Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
Upgraded LCD with adjustable contrast and brightness
Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
Switchable mic/line output level
Remoteable 1/2 wave antennas
Spurious Rejection: > 80 dB, Typical
Connector Type: BNC
Impedance: 50 Ohms
Bias Voltage: 12 to 13 V DC, 150 mA Maximum, Per Antenna
Connector Type: BNC (For Connecting of One Additional Receiver in the Same Band)
Configuration: Unbalanced, Passive
Impedance: 50 Ohms
Insertion Loss: 0 dB
Gain Adjustment Range: -18 to 42 dB (in 1 dB Steps, Plus Mute Setting)
4x Balanced XLR Outputs
Impedance: 100 Ohms
Line Setting: 18 dBV
Mic Setting: -12 dBV
Mic/Line Switch: 30 dB Pad
Phantom Power Protection: Yes
Network Interface: Dual Port Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, 1 Gbps, Dante Digital Audio
Network Addressing Capability: DHCP or Manual IP Address
Maximum Cable Length: 328' (99.98m)
100 to 240 V AC, 50 to 60 Hz, 0.32 A Maximum
Dimensions (H x W x D)
1.7 x 18.9 x 10.7" (4.32 x 48.01 x 27.18cm)
Shure ULXD4Q VHF Quad-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver (V50: 174 to 216 MHz)
2 x 1/2 Wave Antennas
Limited 2-Year Warranty
2. Can I Come to Your Store To Pick Up My Order ?
AValive maintains a nationwide shipping warehouse network. The main stocking warehouse for AValive is located in NC . In order to keep prices low and not charge sales tax outside of NC we unfortunately can not have pick-ups at any of our service locations. We can however arrange for next day delivery including Saturday in most cases.
3. How is My Purchased Warrantied?
AValive supports all the products we sell. We have been in business since 1994 and have relationships with all the major vendors and distributors in the Pro AV industry . If you have need warranty assistance email us at email@example.com
4. What is your return policy-Terms and Conditions ?
AValive like many retailers are being forced with open box restocking fees from the manufactures we represent. Therefore we reserve the right to charge 33% in restocking fees and no refund of shipping charges Not All Products qualify for returns including special orders and items any manufacture refuses to take in return. Software can not be returned for any reason nor warranties and training materials. AValive will often assist in a product exchange with in the 14-day period from your transaction if you wrongly ordered such product and need to exchange it for the correct part. No returns can happen with out a RMA number from AValive with in 14 days the product being shipped from us.For Returns, please complete our Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
AValive Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting this order for processing, you are agreeing that you have reviewed the order, it is correct, and that you fully intend to purchase the items contained in your shopping cart.
2. All product warranties will be honored by the original manufacturer. Should your product require warranty service or replacement contact the manufacturer immediately. A minimum service fee plus any applicable shipping and handling costs will apply should you desire the assistance of AValive in any warranty claim.
3. Once you have purchased and received the items, they may only be returned after receiving an express written email authorization from AValive. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please email customer service regarding your return. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Please be advised that all approved returns will be subject to a 33% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
5. Opened software may not be returned under any circumstances.
6. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive makes every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including but not limited to product pricing, availability, and details, is complete and accurate. However, due to rapidly changing conditions with our suppliers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive reserves the right to modify or change any information without prior notice to you, as well as limit the quantity of any product purchased. In the event that an order is placed and information about any item in the order is incorrect, AValive/Triangle Visual Interactive will notify you about the inaccuracy, and will only process the order pending your approval. However, we also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
5. What Time Is Shipping Cut Off ?
Most orders placed before 3PM EST can be shipped expedited same day using Fed Ex or UPS Express Services. If the product is shipped out of our west coast distribution warehouses. We can often execute the order as late as 4 pm EST. Please note we make every effort to ship ASAP on all orders but certain manufactures require a 1-2 day lead time.
6. When Do You Charge My Card ?
AValive never charges your card until we confirm the product you ordered is shippable or pre-ordered and all costs have been communicated to you. So if you get a message saying shipping not calculated you can be assured that someone from AValive will either email or call you with an exact total before we process your order.
7. When I place my order is my card automatically charged ?
No: AValive processes each order manually to guarantee accuracy and availability . Your card is never charged by an automated cart system.
8. Who Pays Customs Charges and Tarrifs if I Am An International Order ?
It is very important to consider the effects of tariffs, taxes, port handling fees and other miscellaneous customs charges when determining your product's final cost. Depending on your product and country of destination, customs charges will affect the price you the buyer is willing to pay for your product. The importer (buyer) is responsible for paying these charges and Avalive will not be responsible for this .
9. Who Warranties My Product Purchase ?
Please contact the manufacture if the item you receive is defective. The item needs to be returned directly to the manufacture NOT AValive. Simply call the manufacture with your serial # and follow their steps in the warranty process. AValive is not responsible for items shipped to us with out an AValive RMA # and shipping such to us may result in you never seeing the product again.
10. Why does the product price say 'Click for best price'?
Often times manufacturers do not want any price other than MAP or Minimum Advertised Price to be listed in any form of e-commerce or advertising. Because AValive believes in the American Way we feel we should determine what price you pay not someone else. AValive has the legal right to set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be displayed. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price," the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you take further action, such as placing the item in your shopping cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage or emailing. The steps required depend on the details of the manufacturer's minimum advertised price policy. AValive won't require you to purchase the product. You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it and no further information is kept.
11. Will I Pay Sales Tax ?
All orders shipped to NC will be charged NC Sales Tax unless you are a reseller which will require a NC Dept Of Revenue Exemption Form to be faxed to us. Almost all other states we ship to will not be charged sales tax with the only exception being some direct ship from warehouses located in the state to which the product s shipped to.
"Great product super low price. Thank you!"
Dec 29, 2011 07:31 AM
"Very good experience! Very fast shipping!!"
Oct 22, 2011 07:22 PM
"Great product. Great price. Fast service. Me heap big happy."
Jul 18, 2009 01:12 PM
"Items arrived exactly as described & on time. Thank you!"
Sep 12, 2012 09:49 AM
"Nice! Fully loaded! Fast delivery and great service. Thanks!"
Sep 30, 2007 07:29 AM
"fast shiping thanks"
Apr 25, 2012 07:46 PM
"Thank you for an easy pleasant transaction. Excellent buyer. www.realwind.com"
Oct 19, 2008 10:25 AM
"Thank You for the smooth transaction. The gear is in great condition."
Jan 02, 2009 10:27 AM
"Very fast shipment. Highly recommended seller."
Mar 16, 2011 05:15 PM
"Great seller came sooner than expected!"
Jan 01, 2013 09:06 PM
"Great seller fast shipping"
Nov 12, 2010 10:21 AM
"Excellent! Thank You."
Aug 25, 2008 03:26 PM
"Item as described. Thank you."
Dec 07, 2011 03:24 PM
"Smooth transaction. Would definitely do business again."
Aug 28, 2008 02:31 PM
"An excellent transaction I highly recommend this seller!"
Mar 13, 2009 12:41 PM